Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: NPC 2011 Mr California Lenyn Nunez on MD's Muscle Beach TV (USA LHW Hopeful)

Default NPC 2011 Mr California Lenyn Nunez on MD's Muscle Beach TV (USA LHW Hopeful)

MD's Muscle Beach host Dave Bourlet hooks up with NPC 2011 Mr California Lenyn Nunez in Venice, California. Munez has his sights set on the light heavyweight class at the 2011 USA Championships in Las Vegas, July 29-30

great video , Lenyn got a nice phisique .

He does and he's a real good guy too.

madmax6 i just saw the pics of Lenyn in ur thread . Jaw droppin , my god this kid is huuuuge and has a ballanced phisique . In those pics its fuckin on and amazing just amazing , he will be hell of a pro when he will get there , in my opinion .

Saw him win the Cal. Too me it looked like a young Shawn Ray's body with Levrone's head on it.

He should do well at the USA's.

iWarrior

This was a great interview. Lenny did not leave any stone unturned. I believe he will do wonders at the USA, I'm happy for him & his prep coach Chris Cormier. I'm also happy he mentioned that it took some time but his heart was still in it no matter how difficult the journey might have been. This is your dark horse at this years USA no doubt!