Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: "Ain't Never Gonna Quit!" Branch Warren Trains Delts!! Cameo by the Shadow.

Default "Ain't Never Gonna Quit!" Branch Warren Trains Delts!! Cameo by the Shadow.

Big as a house, baby!" Its another hot day at Metroflex as Branch Warren trains delts July 15, 2011. Plus a short cameo with "The Shadow". Johnnie Jackson add the some kick ass intensity!

Plus:

"The underdog is on the move!" Branch Warren Trains Legs 2 days before the 2011 Branch Warren Classic and nine weeks out from the 2011 Mr Olympia. In this video, Warren works out at Metroflex Gym in Arlington, Texas with his long time training partner Johnnie Jackson. The 2009 Mr O runner up discusses some of the changes he has made in his leg training and talks of how he and George Farah want to make everyone else on the Olympia stage look fat in comparison. Come September 18, who will be the last man standing?

Perfect vid for my last shoulder workout!

God Damn i wish i wasnt rehabing my fucked arm right now...
    Lift smart.

fucking dorian showing up that was bad as hell branch and dorian like that in the same room wow figured the world would blow up from all the hardcore lol
    Victory Or Death!

dorian was the only highlight
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Quote Originally Posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
    dorian was the only highlight
    Haha, you love trolling Branch videos don't you!

my bad...i should only go with the rest of the sheep....great vid branch you are awesome! great form! you have a great back
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

shit was dope.. i got to see the ambassador dorian w/his fine wife. and big branch doing a sick work out....always motivational. thanks guys

dorian's wife's ass was the best part of the vid. lol at the guy doing db rows @ 5:00. branch is a really bad influence on form

Big. Mother. Fuckers.
    twitter: @badbadleroyb, www.leroysmayhem.blogspot.com

Holy shit, Dorian Yates, and Branch warren...together and Dorian brought his hot ass wife....Within two minutes of this video i got a pump.

Before I watch, I'm wondering if this will be like every other Branch shoulder vid..

"Lightweight motherfucker!" *yawnnnn shut up already*

Terrible form on everything..

Incline military half rep military press...

Let's see..
    A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Quote Originally Posted by MEAT ROCKET View Post
    Before I watch, I'm wondering if this will be like every other Branch shoulder vid..

"Lightweight motherfucker!" *yawnnnn shut up already*

Terrible form on everything..

Incline military half rep military press...

Let's see..
    just like that....jumping up and down onb seated presses
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Looks like I was pretty much spot on for the most part. Not saying much I guess, we've seen this video hundreds of times proabably.

1)Couple of things though, Dorians chick was def hot aS SHIIIIIAT, BUT WTF was the point of them being there?

2) If Johnny Jackson had legs to match his upper body he could be one of the greats.

3) Who the fuck was the guy in the green Boston Celtics jersey? He dwarfed both of them!
    A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Looks like I was pretty much spot on for the most part. Not saying much I guess, we've seen this video hundreds of times proabably.

1)Couple of things though, Dorians chick was def hot aS SHIIIIIAT, BUT WTF was the point of them being there?

2) If Johnny Jackson had legs to match his upper body he could be one of the greats.

3) Who the fuck was the guy in the green Boston Celtics jersey? He dwarfed both of them!
    That was GFR.

I think the guy in the jersey competed in Branch's contest last year. He looks like that guy MD filmed at metroflex for a back workout. Don't remember the name.

in the ocean, 20 foot waves I’m assuming it’s off the coast of South Africa.

how do ppl find this guy motivational ???

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast