Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MHP RULES!

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Default MHP RULES!

I just realized some of my favorite bodybuilders are with MHP! Starting with the CEO Gerard dente whom i saw compete growing up! You have Victor who has overcome evey obstacle there is and master poser tricky jackson! Now MHP has Jon Delarosa and Craig Richarson,man your booth is going to rock in columbus!

PS OH Shit I forgot Jose! This guy is such a great representative for the sport of bodybuilding!
    Last edited by mayor of bodybuilding; July 17th, 2011 at 06:31 PM.

Have to agree with you there! I feel fortunate that I get to work with all of them!
    Check out my redesigned video samples page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Quote Originally Posted by mike pulcinella View Post
    Have to agree with you there! I feel fortunate that I get to work with all of them!
    Any new Victor videos coming?

Your Videos are the best in the Business! Im stoked for the 12 Arnold and MHP will be a booth I visit several times that weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Your Videos are the best in the Business! Im stoked for the 12 Arnold and MHP will be a booth I visit several times that weekend!
    Maybe this time we can get to talk a little more that last time!

Default MUSCLETECH RULES!

I just realized some of my favorite bodybuilders are with Muscletech! Starting with Jay Cutler whom i saw compete growing up! You have Branch Warren who has overcome evey obstacle there is and master poser dexter jackson! Now Musletech has Cedric McMillan and Seth Feroce, man your booth is going to rock in columbus!

PS OH Shit I forgot JOJ! This guy is such a great representative for the sport of bodybuilding
    I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Default BSN RULES!

I just realized some of my favorite bodybuilders are with BSN! Starting with the Roelly Winklaar whom i saw compete growing up! You have Dennis Wolf who has overcome evey obstacle there is and master poser Brandon Curry! Now BSN has Amanda Latona and Brandy Leaver, man your booth is going to rock in columbus!

PS OH Shit I forgot Ronnie! This guy is such a great representative for the sport of bodybuilding
    I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Default GASPARI RULES!

I just realized some of my favorite bodybuilders are with Gaspari! Starting with the CEO Rich Gaspari whom i saw compete growing up! You have Mark Alvisi who has overcome evey obstacle there is and master poser Flex Lewis! Now Gaspari has Ryan Hughes and Laura Prestin, man your booth is going to rock in columbus!

PS OH Shit I forgot Ron Harris! This guy is such a great representative for the sport of bodybuilding

^^^
    nicely done

Maybe this time we can get to talk a little more that last time!
    That would be coo! It was funny seeing you at the airport and saying I know you from somewhere lol! Its only 7 months till the Arnold!

Quote Originally Posted by thick mik View Post
    ^^^
    nicely done
    i thank you sir

What's your point? That there are other good bodybuilders in the sport and that they are sponsored by various companies? WOW!

What's your point? That there are other good bodybuilders in the sport and that they are sponsored by various companies? WOW!
    my point was to make myself and maybe one other person chuckle a bit. mission accomplished

Quote Originally Posted by maxamill29 View Post
    my point was to make myself and maybe one other person chuckle a bit. mission accomplished
    My point is you spent a lot of time and energy to be a douche. Mission accomplished.

My point is you spent a lot of time and energy to be a douche. Mission accomplished.
    you're entitled to your opinion. cant please everybody. didnt take a lot of time or energy either, just killin time while gettin paid