Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blood & Guts in Texas! Branch Warren and Dorian Yates Seminar at the Branch Warren Classic

Default Blood & Guts in Texas! Branch Warren and Dorian Yates Seminar at the Branch Warren Classic

thanks MD, always great to hear from DY!

yet, this annoying background noise is just horrible, much louder than DY himself! had to finally stop the vid at 16min, I guess one have to be real hardcore to listen the whole vid,

Thanks for posting MD, DY seminars rule.
    Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

DY is the ultimate
    Victory Or Death!

great video, but it abruptly stopped when he was asked the question about what he ate year round? Anyone else have this?

Nope no problems here, was a great video, only was gonna watch 15 minutes at first...ended up watching the whole thing

Nobody

Great video! Thanks Dorian!

anyone noticed how huge dorian looks in his seat next to a mass monster like branch warren? looking well in comparisno, dorian yates has grown way bigger recently for sure

I'm having problems with more videos now, I think it's just my account, but the videos play partly through, then just cut off into an advert. Can anyone help?? ta

Very good informations about contest prep , very usefull . Dorian Yates a great champion and a very wise one . I loved the part when he said he never made a comeback after he retired , cause he had pride and he wouldnt competed anymore if he wasnt at his 100 % . I respect a lot his ethic and thats why he was 6 time Mr. O winner cause of his mentality . Great seminar .

Always great to hear from Dorian...

Nobody

Dorian >>> speaks the truth

UK - I agree. Looks like Dorian is back on the juice for sure. A little pump for the seminar. I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by BenBach View Post
    I'm having problems with more videos now, I think it's just my account, but the videos play partly through, then just cut off into an advert. Can anyone help?? ta
    Nobody panic, its ok now

lol Dorian is the fuckin man...straight shooter no bodybuilding voodoo bullshit

Love Dorian's approach, rethinking some aspects of my training thanks to him!
    ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

would be good for some subtitles for the questions, can barely hear what they're saying

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast