Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: He's Back! 'Baby Kai' James "Freakin" Stewart Bangin Chest 1 Week Out! Thick as a Brick!

They call him baby kai cuz he's got just as much synthol in his bis as kai.

This is his 3rd show ever? If so thats quite impressive!
    Hope you crack the top5, possibly top3.

I have seen him in person and I agree he is a monster. His muscles are so big he looks like a freak of nature...I do stare at him but its out of respect to admire his physic and work ethic.... one thing is I never see him do cardio so if he or any of his trainers can talk about his cardio routine....I hope MD keeps this guy on board

beast proportions,good luck with his comp

Behemoth

James looks impressive. Hope he does well!

Freak!

AGAIN EVERY EXERCISE EXPLAINED AND UNLIKE ALOT OF PROS, MENTIONING NO NAMES THOUGH HIS FORM IS SPOT ON FOR HIS BODY STRUCTURE, I REALLY HOPE HE DOES WELL IN THE SHOW AND HOPE TO SEE MORE OF THIS GUY IN THE FUTURE.AND YES HIS CLAVICLES MAY BE SMALL BUT SO ARE PHIL HEATHS YET HE IS THE BEST BODYBUILDER ON EARTH AT THE MINUTE IN MY OPINION.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Blechman View Post
    32 year old James Stewart is definitely a freak! James is 5.5 1/2 feet tall and weighs 275 lbs on the off-season.

James is well educated and is a teacher in Southern California.

James has huge legs! He also has good arms, back, triceps, shoulders and chest.

Check out part 2 on MD TV when James trains chest and triceps early this week!
    you all have been finding some really good humble athletes

Steve if James win please hire him aahahah. He is so informational and humble.
    Having the genes of a rhino is only half the BATTLE!

BIG J, IS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR AND DEFINITELY HAS A FUTURE IN THIS SPORT,AS NOTED PREVIOUSLY IVE ALSO SEEN HIM IN PERSON AND THIS GUY IS A 'BEAST' ,, HE TRAINS HARD AND IS VERY ARTICULATE SOMETHING THAT THIS SPORT LACKS TO OFTEN, BIG J, I LOVE THE VIDEOS VERY SELDOM DO I WATCH MD TRAINING VIDEOS IN THEIR ENTIRETY BUT I CAN SAY I WATCHED BOTH OF YOURS THROUGHOUT..THIS IS SOMEONE MD NEEDS TO SIGN A.S.A.P. THIS GUY IS A TEACHER AND WELL SPOKEN AND COULD REALLY BRING THIS SPORT ALONG..ONCE AGAIN BEST OF LUCK J,IM SURE YOUR SISTERS AND MOM ARE PROUD OF YA BIG DOG AS WELL AS US AT 24HOUR FITNESS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Voland View Post
    Disturbing face bloat.

"We love."

He's a big dude! Great advise too. Appreciate the video.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Relz View Post
    Here he was two years ago

.....and that was me in 4th place! (burgundy trunks) Yes I looked like a damn SWIMMER next to James.... and this is why I am taking over a year off to grow! I got a taste of chemistry at that show!
    PRIMORDIAL PERFORMANCE

James is a MONSTER! He packs a ton of muscle on that frame of his.
    "Do not demand what you cannot take by force."

I know shawn ray was short and I heard he always placed really well in the Mr Olympia...James does appear to be bigger in muscle size then shawn ray was.

not very strong at all for his size, 315 for 2 on the bench, only 20 pound dumbell laterals, he is like a ferrari with no engine.

Quote Originally Posted by BDEGRD View Post
    not very strong at all for his size, 315 for 2 on the bench, only 20 pound dumbell laterals, he is like a ferrari with no engine.
    bro, didnt you see how he was executing his previous sets on the bench with 1 and 2 plates aside,squeezing te hell out of the pecs? his chest was clearly toasted by the time he slapped 3 plates on the bar.
    I can squat 4 platesX10 just fine if all i do is 6 reps with 1,2,and 3 plates. But if i do a bunch of slow n controlled sets with just 2 plates first i doubt i could get even 6 reps with 4 plates afterward!
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

^^^Not only that, but he was almost doing a guillotine press, bringing the bar very high on his pecs instead of at or below the very bottom of his pecs which is where most guys are strongest. Follow that with Incline Hammer Presses starting at 5 plates a side, I'd say his strength is just fine.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast