Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Its AN BABY! Nguyen Trains Legs! Nguyen On MBTV! 6 Videos of An's Quest for USA Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo_29 View Post
    He was 10 days out in that video what do you expect. You saw his calves didn't you? stupid question to ask, maybe he trained them in another session? Maybe that's all he chose to train for that session? think before you speak.
    Also, I don't know about you, but for me it's almost impossible to see any sort of definition or lines in my legs after training them. All the blood in them seems to blur the seperation.

An has done an awesome set of vids. I am stoked to see what he'll bring to the USA stage. Go An!

He's gona stomp the heavyweight class. He's got a good shot to win the overall too...looking HUGE and shreaded!
    "Do not demand what you cannot take by force."

Quote Originally Posted by jayhawks View Post
    sounds like a homosexual
    That's an ignorant remark! An is married with children.

Again, like Flex Wheeler and Phil Hernon before you, bring it on home for Fresno, An! You can do it, brother! You've improved greatly since last year and I know, as well as you do, that they're going to be in for a surprize at the USA!

I can't tell whether An has a speech impediment because English is his second language, or perhaps he has a hearing disorder like Lou Ferrigno does. Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by hifrommike65 View Post
    I can't tell whether An has a speech impediment because English is his second language, or perhaps he has a hearing disorder like Lou Ferrigno does. Anyone know?
    I know An from Gold's in Fresno, CA and to my knowledge it's just his Asian accent. Plus I think he's not used to being on camera. If you talk to him personally, he sounds much better, imo.

HE IS SYMMETRICALL WITH FULL MUSCLE BELLIES TOP 3 FOR SURE BUT WHO KNOWS THE WAY SOME OF THE SHOWS GET JUDGED NOW DAYS AND THE DECISIONS THAT GET MADE HE MIGHT NOT EVEN MAKE TOP 5 BUT LOOKING AT HIS PHYSIQUE ON THE VIDEO HE IN MY OPINION IS FIGHTING FOR 1ST OR 2ND GOOD LUCK TO HIM ANYWAY

I figured it was something like that. When you're learning to talk, the language you learn requires your tongue to hit certain parts of the mouth to produce sounds. When you learn another language later on, it is sometimes impossible to retrain the mouth to create sounds identical to what a native speaker would use. Moreover, when you're speaking one on one, those differences can be minimal, but when your voice is amplified, or you're speaking to a group, differences increase. However, I could understand everything An said & he seems like a really fine man.

Hes gona be real tough to beat in the Heavy's

An is a beast. Its definitely going to be an interesting show this weekend!

Spotter

Regarding his trainers comment about the first ex on the leg workout, he says that the wide foot position on the leg press hits the outer sweep. Seems lately that I'm hearing more and more conflicting opinions about what position a body part has on a machine or otherwise will hit certain parts of a muscle. I've heard from others like Milos that the narrow foot stance when doing leg ex hits the outer quad, and conversely the wider the foot stance the more the inner quad is hit. Which is it really or does is change per ex? I'm a tad confused about this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123