Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eli Blahut Blasts Back Ready to Bring It at the USA Light Heavyweights

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSharp View Post
    One will tell you exactly what you need to do in order to get to get you where you want to be and the other will tell you lies and illusions about what you need to do, and will take away your creative power to get there. The level of attention on the programs is what determines success. Those who listen more to their spirit will have more success. Those who listen more to the programs (the outside world) will have less success.
    Can external forces implant things which seem like a good idea at the time, but are actually self destructive (i.e negative self talk)?

I was not prepared for a mind fuck when I watched this video

They are the only source of it. Your true self, your Spirit/Soul/Essence cant be fooled by anything, its impossible. It knows and will always know the truth of everything there is to know about life (and theres nothing outside of life.) The Mind on the other hand operates completely differently than the Spirit. The Mind can be and IS fooled all the time. It will allow you to believe lies like "you cant do this" or "you dont deserve that" or "thats for somebody else but not me." Ideas like this can only be produced by the mind and therefore only understood by the mind, which cleverly allows the source producing the external force to BYPASS the Spirit level and keep you creating within the level of the mind. Shut off to your Spirit aka TRUTH and not reaching our full creative potential because of it. The Mind is an amazingly powerful tool but most of us misuse it because we dont understand how it works and what it does. Every single self doubting/disbelieving thought we have had and will ever have came from an external force, it didnt come from You. Because your Spirit in its all knowing Truth, is not capable of lying to itself - only the Mind allows you to believe lies about yourself and what you can do.

In its simplest form it is this: If You don't listen from within, You will go without.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik133 View Post
    Can external forces implant things which seem like a good idea at the time, but are actually self destructive (i.e negative self talk)?
    My belief is greater than your doubt

p.s. external forces NEVER stop implanting or trying to implant those kinds of things in your mind. which is why the more you give them your attention the less successful you will be.

They are the only source of it. Your true self, your Spirit/Soul/Essence cant be fooled by anything, its impossible. It knows and will always know the truth of everything there is to know about life (and theres nothing outside of life.) The Mind on the other hand operates completely differently than the Spirit. The Mind can be and IS fooled all the time. It will allow you to believe lies like "you cant do this" or "you dont deserve that" or "thats for somebody else but not me." Ideas like this can only be produced by the mind and therefore only understood by the mind, which cleverly allows the source producing the external force to BYPASS the Spirit level and keep you creating within the level of the mind. Shut off to your Spirit aka TRUTH and not reaching our full creative potential because of it. The Mind is an amazingly powerful tool but most of us misuse it because we dont understand how it works and what it does. Every single self doubting/disbelieving thought we have had and will ever have came from an external force, it didnt come from You. Because your Spirit in its all knowing Truth, is not capable of lying to itself - only the Mind allows you to believe lies about yourself and what you can do.

In its simplest form it is this: If You don't listen from within, You will go without.
    You make some very good points. I agree with pretty much everything you said. However the ego is not the useless redheaded step child some people make it out to be. Example you see a kid wandering into the street about to get hit by a car, are you going to say "Excuse me child, I want to be all of Love and not put you on a negative vibration but" BAM too late the kid get's hit. Or are you going to yell out "HEYY!! KID!!!"

I think it's important to use both spirit and ego and in turn not only abusing intuition, but also trying to use logic as well. Balance and equilibrium is the key to everything, there have been many bodybuilders who got great results training intuitively and many bodybuilders who got great results using a program. Ultimately too much of anything can be a downfall. I.e Dorian was so into his program he ended up not listening to his body and injuring himself out of bbing. Whereas if he would've been more intuitive he could've perhaps continued his reign a lot longer. I think Arnold was a perfect example of what is achievable when you combine the power of the mind and a well implemented structure. I.e he didn't have the greatest calves, but through experimentation and a well thought out plan he was able to bring them up to becoming a good body part.

its not eastern philosophy, its just how it is. but you're probably right. flames or no flames thats what hes referring to.
    It's eastern philosophy/mysticism influenced thought... Our idea of intuition comes almost entirely from Daoist thought as do ideas of depriving the ego come from Zen Buddhism.

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

p.s. external forces NEVER stop implanting or trying to implant those kinds of things in your mind. which is why the more you give them your attention the less successful you will be.
    agreed.. anyone interested in this kind of thing look up intrinsic vs. extrinsic motivation, and even some sport psychology stuff

What I mean is you can call it what you want or put a fancy name on it but it ultimately its just what it is. Putting names on things only mucks things up because words have massive potential to be misunderstood.But you are right yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
    It's eastern philosophy/mysticism influenced thought... Our idea of intuition comes almost entirely from Daoist thought as do ideas of depriving the ego come from Zen Buddhism.

Well There is nothing healthy about the Ego actually. The only thing the Ego can create is the imbalance your talking about. And your right, the more in balance your body mind and spirit are the greater your success will be. It all depends on finding your perfect balance Much Love brotha thanks for your posts =].
    You make some very good points. I agree with pretty much everything you said. However the ego is not the useless redheaded step child some people make it out to be. Example you see a kid wandering into the street about to get hit by a car, are you going to say "Excuse me child, I want to be all of Love and not put you on a negative vibration but" BAM too late the kid get's hit. Or are you going to yell out "HEYY!! KID!!!"

I think it's important to use both spirit and ego and in turn not only abusing intuition, but also trying to use logic as well. Balance and equilibrium is the key to everything, there have been many bodybuilders who got great results training intuitively and many bodybuilders who got great results using a program. Ultimately too much of anything can be a downfall. I.e Dorian was so into his program he ended up not listening to his body and injuring himself out of bbing. Whereas if he would've been more intuitive he could've perhaps continued his reign a lot longer. I think Arnold was a perfect example of what is achievable when you combine the power of the mind and a well implemented structure. I.e he didn't have the greatest calves, but through experimentation and a well thought out plan he was able to bring them up to becoming a good body part.

Well There is nothing healthy about the Ego actually. The only thing the Ego can create is the imbalance your talking about. And your right, the more in balance your body mind and spirit are the greater your success will be. It all depends on finding your perfect balance Much Love brotha thanks for your posts =].
    taylor, bro, stfu. this aint church, and we aint simple minded teenagers. save this crap for the weak else where. its a THREAD ON A WORKOUT VID!!!! omg, posts for these types of threads usually go "good vid", "vid sucks", "dude is mentally insane", "interesting workout".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123