Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OSCAR ARDON TAKES SHW KEITH WILLIAMS THROUGH MANDATORY POSES

It should be mentioned that Kuclo or anyone else in this field has never beaten Keith! And you all say Keith is improved.

I still think as you all do that Keith will have issues with Kuclo and Morel, but Kuclo really need to bring his A-game. This is no walk in the park for any of them so should be a tight battle.
    Plus Derosie is also in very good shape.

Keith's a good guy. I wish him well, even though it's looking grim in terms of a win for him thanks to those new pics of Kuclo but we won't know till show time! Good luck big Keith
    ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
    for sure he will surprise people.... but in a negative way
    HATTER
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

favorite to win is kuclo, so if he can come in shape and much better then last year he will win hands down.....

now if he doesnt live up to the hype, tough luck....

juan moral looks nice, ive seen his videos real good...

keith williams looks real damn good, i think if it comes down the way i see it then this is how i place it

1.) steve kuclo
    2.) keith williams
    3.) juan moral

Boom.
    161809.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik133 View Post

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

The man definately made some noticable improvements - drastic changes in waistline(and should continue do what he's doing to get it even smaller), tighter stomach and generally shooting for a more X frame.
    But still, he has no sweep his quads look very weird and "flat", even though he has improved his lats and waist his back looks tiny - needs to increase his width much.
    Also non existant hammies on the side & back poses, no calves, needs more tris.

Very full and round chest/delts, good separation on arms on FDB(nice bis peak), pretty good upper/middle back thickness and separation, decent lower back - overall great condition, very nice vascularity, paper-like thin skin.

With the current data, Kuclo is 1st in my book while Keith and Juan battle for the 2nd.
    MyProtein 5% Discount Code: MP194637

I was never a big Keith Williams fan but must say I am impressed this year. He is the biggest guy in the show (that I have seen so far). That being said, his waist has went down big time for such a large frame. He has made significant gains to his back, waist, and quads. He was runner up in the last couple national level shows. I think he has a good shot of winning. I am going for my boy Big Dave outta Austin and Steve Kuclo. Gotta represent Texas! I cant stand Tamer though. He is the most arrogant guy for what he brings to the stage. i am not impressed with him at all. If he wasn't so cocky it would be a different story. All he has is big quads and a tight waist. Besides that he looks like a swimmer that decided he wanted to get into bodybuilding. Instead of shooting so much synthol in his delts, he should have tried to bring his arms up so he doesn't look so stupid. Unfortunately, having the biggest mouth doesn't count in a bodybuilding show.

poor guy his muscles have that "tired" look that is synonymous with athletes who train with monkey brain oscar. how does oscar keep finding work lol the dude is terribad
    Victory Or Death!

iWarrior

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOf1 View Post
    Wasn't keith with someone else before?
    At first he was with Wheeler, then Hany and now Oscar. I thought he looked great with Wheeler. Don't understand the need to fix something that isn't broke.

Conditioning looks great.

Top 3 fer sure!

KA-BOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

161815.jpg

Kuclo.

Dont count your KABOOOOOMS before theyre hatched!

Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post

Ha ha ha!!! Well said Beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
    You mean: before they are cracked!
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Nobody

big keith been quiet for a minute great to see him working with the monk of guru's big keith will and deserves his pro card if he comes in peeled good luck keith

Kuclo!!! DEFINATELY.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast