Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2011 IFBB Dexter Jackson Classic Wrap Up with Fakhri, Farah, Long and BBLB! Plus INTERVIEWS!

Not bad!
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

I probably missed cause I m so tired but did they talk about Guy Cisternino in the wrapup video?

Great job by Don, Fakhri, George, and last but not least Adina ! I hope they will be on board for Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorky88 View Post
    I probably missed cause I m so tired but did they talk about Guy Cisternino in the wrapup video?
    Yes. We talked about the top 3 in their entirety
    twitter: @badbadleroyb, www.leroysmayhem.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steph75 View Post
    Great job by Don, Fakhri, George, and last but not least Adina ! I hope they will be on board for Dallas.
    Ahem............

Quote Originally Posted by Steph75 View Post
    Please don't leave out LARRY BROWN on this one. BBLB was our man on point for this show and he ran it like a champ! Yeah, we know he looks like one of those dudes in Kid n Play, but hes got a great eye for picking the winners! Don't doubt this guy! He had the places on lockdown from the moment they stepped on the stage at prejudging and held fast to his predictions. BBLB for the contest coverage win!

Great work Larry!

I have to thank everyone involved! Especially Chris Bacon and Lamar! I asked these guys to help and they did it willingly! I'd also be remiss to not include Vanessa Campbell! She did an excellent job on the ladies wrapup and Ms. Jennifer Strobo did also! Butch Also played a huge role in this so I can't forget him!

Big ups to Adina and the photog. I don't think people realize that picture uploading, tagging and watermarking is WORK!

Also respect to all the competitors! This was a solid show and big ups to Dexter for a first class show. You supp companies need to sponsor this quality show!

Also thanks to Mike, Steve Blechman , Fakrhi, Don, George and everyone else I forgot! I'm humbled to work with quality people in a sport I love.

Larry

Sorry Larry I didn't mean to leave you out ! I guess I consider you a "regular" and do a super job. Again, sorry to have forgotten to mention you !

Larry and Adina defintely did a great job, it was also great to work with Fakrhi and George....

Freak of Nature

Larry should do more interviews that man is fuckin hilarious!

Larry is pretty good when it comes to interviews

Dedicated Noob

Dexter is the man! come on sponsors throw some money in. The sport needs Dexters' show!

tricky probably wouldve placed better if he skipped americas got talent