Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bodybuilding after steroid use???

Default Bodybuilding after steroid use???

As some of you know the wifey and i have been trying to have a kid. After years of use my system was shut down pretty hard. Luckily i found a doc who had decent experience with bodybuilders and she first put me on hcg + clomid (high dose) and now clomid only. Slowly but surely my natural testosterone levels and my sperm count have been coming back up. I have made a decision to NOT use any anabolics again until she gets knocked up.
    I have realized in the past month or so no matter what i do in terms of diet or training i keep losing muscle and my gut seems to get bigger n bigger everyday. Its very hard to stay motivated to train hard because im starting to feel no matter what i do its not working so why bother trying? Any advice?

Just stick with it and try over the counter supplements to help "some" gains. It will be tough, especially feeling "on" for years.. but it will be worth it. A lot of it could be mental too. Just don't think about it, stick with a good routine and the beautiful new child you will have at the end of this.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyh7688 View Post
    Just stick with it and try over the counter supplements to help "some" gains. It will be tough, especially feeling "on" for years.. but it will be worth it. A lot of it could be mental too. Just don't think about it, stick with a good routine and the beautiful new child you will have at the end of this.
    Thanks bro. I appreciate the support. These days its hard just to drag myself to the gym.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Having a child is way more important than even the holy grail of AAS cycles (I'm guessing). The whole journey is amazing, from the moment your wife tells you she's pregnant, being handed your child after helping your wife through hours of painful labour right through to the years that follow.

Just get in the right mindset to be training clean and embrace it, you can still build a great physique and I'm sure it will get easier for you as time goes on. Stick with it and good luck with the child ~ enjoy the 'practise' part of it as that's always fun

PSYCHOPATH

don't eat so much, and keep training. After successfully conceiving a baby, it's back to injecting massive amounts of awesomeness.

Keyword here : Patience.

This would be pretty tough to do. You can do it though. Having a kid is more important then being a bodybuilder. However this makes me wonder how guys like Phil Heath and Evan Centopani conceived children. Really, you should freeze some of your sperm before you start using steroids. Then you won't have to worry about it when you meet the right girl and want to have kids.

Eat clean. train hard, and do GH okay I'm half joking on the GH. Just don't let yourself get fat, maybe utilize some full body workouts to keep things at a decent level and have that kid man.

I would also like to state that steroids DO NOT stop you from having kids. Me and my lady just concieved and I have been on test for awhile, starting at HRT doses, was a month deep at 700 mgs and also on tren when baby was made.

But if it is stopping you, then have your kid man, enjoy life, keep fit and once you pop back on with those fresh receptors magic will happen.

Beach Body

Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHOPATH View Post
    don't eat so much, and keep training. After successfully conceiving a baby, it's back to injecting massive amounts of awesomeness.

Keyword here : Patience.
    fucking hilarious lol.
    Victory Or Death!

vanity one of the seven deadly sins.

NFL players have children all the time. Keep juicing
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

PSYCHOPATH

Quote Originally Posted by bigrgc View Post
    NFL players have children all the time. Keep juicing

shit advice.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Need a sperm donor?

Good advice and I liked the way you worded that, paints a much better big picture for him. I do actually like the wording, this isn't sarcasm lol.

On another note good luck on trying for the child and just keep training hard and following diet, everyone has been through tough mental situations in bodybuilding before, no matter how harsh the boards can get it can be supportive when the time calls for it

Raping risktaker with a cattle prod while his family laughs in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by darkknight_15 View Post
    This would be pretty tough to do. You can do it though. Having a kid is more important then being a bodybuilder. However this makes me wonder how guys like Phil Heath and Evan Centopani conceived children. Really, you should freeze some of your sperm before you start using steroids. Then you won't have to worry about it when you meet the right girl and want to have kids.

Plenty of people have conceived while on AAS and after long term use. I've knocked my wife up twice while on cycle.

As for the op, don't dwell on it and keep things in perspective. Having a child is much more important.

Nobody

I am in the exact same boat as you. Been off 8 months and feel and look like shit. You have to realize besides no juice in your system, the clomid is giving you a lot of estrogen, so bodyfat levels r going to increase. I am getting fat deposits where I never had them. Energy levels r shot. There is light at the end of the tunnel, my sperm count went from 750,000 TO 150 million. Sooner or later its going to happen.

GeorgeForemanRules

Steroids, GH and slin > childern

Stop being a bitch and inject more drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit_Racer View Post
    As some of you know the wifey and i have been trying to have a kid. After years of use my system was shut down pretty hard. Luckily i found a doc who had decent experience with bodybuilders and she first put me on hcg + clomid (high dose) and now clomid only. Slowly but surely my natural testosterone levels and my sperm count have been coming back up. I have made a decision to NOT use any anabolics again until she gets knocked up.
    I have realized in the past month or so no matter what i do in terms of diet or training i keep losing muscle and my gut seems to get bigger n bigger everyday. Its very hard to stay motivated to train hard because im starting to feel no matter what i do its not working so why bother trying? Any advice?
    Have you looked into your wife getting checked out? Most of the time a couple can conceive it's actually the wife who has the issue...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast