Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vaughn Ettienne Wins 202s at 2011 Dexter Jackson Classic!! Results! SCORE CARDS ADDED!

Quote Originally Posted by Dominick Cardone View Post
    P.S Look at Ronnie and Kai when they were drug free. Enough Said.
    Yea unlike you they weren't juicing at 15 lol

Default IN MY OPINION THE TRUE WINNER

HAVE JUST LOOKED AT PICTURES AND HONESTLY THE GUY IN 6TH BELIEVE IT OR NOT ANGEL VARGAS I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF HIM EITHER, LOOKED AMAZING AND SHOULD IN MY OPINION HAVE WON THE SHOW BUT GOOD LUCK TO THE WINNER AND GOOD FOR HIM JUMPING INTO THE OLYMPIA AND NOT JUMPING ON THE BAND WAGON OF GUYS THAT WIN A PRO SHOW THEN TURN AROUND AND SAY THEY ARE TAKING A YEAR OFF TO IMPROVE,SO TO SPEAK!!!

I HAVE BEEN AN AVID FOLLOWER OF BODYBUILDING FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND NOT YET SEEN A BODYBUILDING SHOW JUDGED 100% CORRECT SO I GEUSS WHY SHOULD I HAVE THOUGHT THAT THIS ONE BE ANY DIFFERENT,AGAIN THIS IS JUST MY OPINION AND THAT IS WHAT THESE FORUMS ARE FOR

Quote Originally Posted by timmylpratt View Post
    there is alleged naturals popping up all the time. this guy may actually be though. its not like he's 250 in contest shape. we're talking about under 202 which could mean he has a really good work ethic and really good genetics. ronnie was even bigger when he turned pro drug free.
    vaughns drug history is well know and mute point now. he did gear way back in the day and his job as an officer caused him to discontinue. I agree with your statement though, the right genetics + ethic plus education and make you look like this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    Yea unlike you they weren't juicing at 15 lol
    Put up some pictures of yourself. Over a thousand posts, lots to say. You must look quite special
    IFBB PRO
    22 Years Old
    Anabolic Designs Athlete
    @Ifbbprodominickcardone

Put up some pictures of yourself. Over a thousand posts, lots to say. You must look quite special
    Taya told me a lot of funny things about you...

Congrats to Vaughn on his pro debut win. Guy made some amazing improvements and totally changed his look in just a year and it looks like Branden in on the right track. Also big congrats to Mike....he is a real inspiration to us masters.

Quote Originally Posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
    I doubt its alledged. NYPD does drug-tests regularly.
    Really? You think a PD actually tests for steroids?
    Sacrifice is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny tim View Post
    Really? You think a PD actually tests for steroids?
    They do in NYC bc of the steroids crack down with all the cops getting caught with juice. Vaughen is probably on a good dose of HRT under a Dr care and stuff they can't test for. Anyway he look get at this show and congrats for his first pro win.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Adina Im so happy,but not surprised,That Guy looked so much improved,guy is a hard worker and i hope he is on MD Radio this week!

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Adina Im so happy,but not surprised,That Guy looked so much improved,guy is a hard worker and i hope he is on MD Radio this week!
    We'll have Fakhri and Vaughan from this show on tomorrow.

I'm working on the line-up now.

I know it's hard to tell from the pictures sometimes....

Angel was not as hard or conditioned as the top guys. That's why he placed where he did. Especially, his lower half was not as tight or hard. He's competing in Dallas this weekend. He's got a week to tighten up and nab a qualification.

Funny....Someone wins and then they jump all over him about SOMETHING. All you faggots, look at yourselves. Sitting behind a computer, acting like you know this man personally. Your a joke. The most youll get out of lifting weights is sitting on MD, and maybe looking good in your avatar.....Chances are your juicing your brains out, and not training nearly as hard as vaughan. Eating as consistently and living the lifestyle like he does. Yes, he IS natural. He is tested on a regular basis by the NYPD (New York Police Department). Your just defining yourself as jealous, hating, no bodies. You know bodybuilding? Why didnt you just win an IFBB show. Nevertheless an NPC show LMAO!. What a joke!

Congrats Vaughan, have yet to see someone as hard working as you are. This is the first step in the glorious career your gonna have. Ef these haters.

Dominic, I would like to clear a few things up. My dads good friend Kurt who is a homicide detective in Nassau and worked in the city for a long time laughed at me when I just asked him about that sort of testing. he asked me who do you think would pay for it and with all the guys that are out of shape that they should give Vaughn a medal and make him a spokes person. he told me the NYPD when he was there (4 years ago) didnt do it and he would bet they still dont, after all its not the NFL, its the NYPD. I doubt bloomberg would allow that!

Sorry forgot to add that there is a random testing program in place because of a few bad apples but he said its a joke and that guys would just pee for each other. He still has lots of buddies doesnt know one guy tested

Adina is no joke she knows her stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by dmm3218 View Post
    Dominic, I would like to clear a few things up. My dads good friend Kurt who is a homicide detective in Nassau and worked in the city for a long time laughed at me when I just asked him about that sort of testing. he asked me who do you think would pay for it and with all the guys that are out of shape that they should give Vaughn a medal and make him a spokes person. he told me the NYPD when he was there (4 years ago) didnt do it and he would bet they still dont, after all its not the NFL, its the NYPD. I doubt bloomberg would allow that!
    Don't worry, my last post prob scared him too much to come back to this thread lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast