Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Vaughn Ettienne Wins 202s at 2011 Dexter Jackson Classic!! Results! SCORE CARDS ADDED!

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by don long View Post
    Adina is no joke she knows her stuff...
    Hey Don Its great to see you on MD! I remember you making your pro debut at the NOC in nyin 1996 where you took third damn im old lol! All the best in your Health Don!

psADINA IS THE REAL DEAL!

Quote Originally Posted by don long View Post
    Adina is no joke she knows her stuff...
    Thanks, Don! That makes my day!

dmm3218 are you NYPD cop???-no, I'm (7 years on the job); so don't talk about something you don't know. YES, NYPD is testing for steroids. Do I know cops that got modified after testing positive- yes. Were they taking steroids-no, they were taking legal testosterone boosters from GNC. Can you take fat burners over the counter - no. Will it show on the test if I take hydroxycut??? I don't know. Will I take it just to find out - no. It is one of many banned legal supplements by NYPD and I will not risk my pension or/and career. I know Vaughan personally. Vaughan and I been training together for about 2 years and i know him for seven. I won't speak for Vaughan but I can assure you that if he could gear up, last year he will got his pro card not as a light heavy but heavy weight!!! Today you will see him competing not in 202 but in open class!!!

All this talk about Vaughan juicing up or not. My question is does it even matter? It's the IFBB! The dude won his first pro show. Let's keep our eye on the ball and focus on what's important.

Vaughan, good job man. Hard work pays off.
    Go Hard or Go Home.

IFBB PRO

Thank you everyone for the congratulations and kind words. I won't address the other stuff because it is won't make a believer out of anyone who isn't already. Besides, controversy is good.

I wanna thank everyone at MD. I am a fan of the sport and the magazine first and foremost and to be mentioned, interviewed, spoke of in anyway is crazy to me.

Nobody

Default Patrick Richardson 15th

The next time Patrick Richardson gets on stage some of you judges have to take your bi-focals off this guy for his height and weight is a freak. HE SHOULD HAVE PLACED TOP 5 TO SIX. I am not an expert but come on guys I saw pics of guys who placed before him are you for real.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominick Cardone View Post
    Funny....Someone wins and then they jump all over him about SOMETHING. All you faggots, look at yourselves. Sitting behind a computer, acting like you know this man personally. Your a joke. The most youll get out of lifting weights is sitting on MD, and maybe looking good in your avatar.....Chances are your juicing your brains out, and not training nearly as hard as vaughan. Eating as consistently and living the lifestyle like he does. Yes, he IS natural. He is tested on a regular basis by the NYPD (New York Police Department). Your just defining yourself as jealous, hating, no bodies. You know bodybuilding? Why didnt you just win an IFBB show. Nevertheless an NPC show LMAO!. What a joke!

Congrats Vaughan, have yet to see someone as hard working as you are. This is the first step in the glorious career your gonna have. Ef these haters.
    Don't be so naive, there is no natural IFBB pro. As for Ettiene he's using steroids since long time ago:

Since then, however, the arresting officer in the case, Vaughn Ettienne, and his supervisor, Sergeant Raymond Cotton, were suspended in the steroid probe, which has ensnared 29 cops who allegedly received illegal prescriptions. Both Ettienne and Cotton tested positive for steroid use, according to law-enforcement officials.
    http://www.villagevoice.com/2008-07-...ts-get-busted/

IFBB PRO

That's TWO wins for y'all to moan over. Jeez, all this over a mere 202 lbs? That's kaio-ken. What happens when I go Super-sayain? Really, you guys have NO idea of what is to come.

IFBB PRO

...and its awesome to know that we have avid Village Voice readers here. I believe I will have a sit down with Adina and shed light on the exact nature of my status after the Olympia because its becoming a distraction and I don't need rumors and inuendo putting my accomplishments or reputation at risk. Stay tuned for that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234