Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 52

Thread: Bodybuilder Vallerie Busch preps for Dexter Jackson Classic

  1. #1

    Default Bodybuilder Vallerie Busch preps for Dexter Jackson Classic


  2. #2

    Default

    Very HOT! If you can see this baby, Im 200 lbs WITH ABS...... LADDDDIESSSS

  3. #3

    Default

    Well........she's FYE!!!!!
    twitter: @badbadleroyb, www.leroysmayhem.blogspot.com

  4. #4
    Spotter JerseyGreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    79
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    who else got pissed when she introduced her fiance?

  5. #5
    Spotter jpflex2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    214
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    SHE IS FIIINNNEEE!! GOD BLESS HER.

  6. #6
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,278
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGreg View Post
    who else got pissed when she introduced her fiance?
    HAHAHA! Pretty smooth of her. Chris, her boyfriend is a chick magnet himself dieted down real well for his first bodybuilding competition. Even though he's got male model features insisted on doing bodybuilding instead.

    I've been bragging about this gal for a few years and was happy to get this shoot produced before the DJC.
    We shot again a few days ago and she now is seriously considering entering Women's Physique at North Americans next month.
    Hope you guys encourage her as she is an awesome woman.

  7. #7
    Spotter snachito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Home of the bays and gays!
    Posts
    227

    Default

    I agree with you mpj, plus I think we are looking at the next womens physique pro!
    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    HAHAHA! Pretty smooth of her. Chris, her boyfriend is a chick magnet himself dieted down real well for his first bodybuilding competition. Even though he's got male model features insisted on doing bodybuilding instead.

    I've been bragging about this gal for a few years and was happy to get this shoot produced before the DJC.
    We shot again a few days ago and she now is seriously considering entering Women's Physique at North Americans next month.
    Hope you guys encourage her as she is an awesome woman.

  8. #8

    Default

    Did you guys get a new camera? This and the Tina Chandler video have exceptional quality... Team-Andro quality

  9. #9
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,278
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    Did you guys get a new camera? This and the Tina Chandler video have exceptional quality... Team-Andro quality
    Yep, I did & with non-fixed pro lenses and 1920x1080hd. These are the low def versions. Think I've got Team-Andro in check. Just sayin, braggin, whatever you wanna call it, lol.

  10. #10
    IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,767

    Default

    cute gal.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Yep, I did & with non-fixed pro lenses and 1920x1080hd. These are the low def versions. Think I've got Team-Andro in check. Just sayin, braggin, whatever you wanna call it, lol.
    Looks f'in awesome, really makes MD look professional.

  12. #12
    Spotter blackstaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    St.Petersburg,Fl
    Posts
    323
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jpflex2010 View Post
    SHE IS FIIINNNEEE!! GOD BLESS HER.
    me i was like...DAMN DAMN DAMN

  13. #13
    Beach Body ZeroFire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    842
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Great definition in her back. Nice work.

  14. #14

    Default


    No disrespect BIGMIKECOX , but I'm about to jump ship and get with TEAM CHRIS cause if he can pull that honey than that's a brother I need to take lessons from...Also Val the definition in the back is RIDICULOUS! Good Luck.

  15. #15
    Forum Judge Jude2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    7,599

    Default

    She would be perfect for the womens physique division

  16. #16
    Mass Monster Lex1247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,423
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    She's beautiful and obviously an incredible person to be able to do what she does with her Navy job as an officer and do the training on top that. Big time respect is due, and she's perfect for women's physique! I wish her all the best at her competition, can't wait to see how she does on the WPD stage.

  17. #17
    Spotter jschnitz55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    20
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Any one else see in her face how she's sorta starting to get that steroid man look. I mean right now she is super fine, but it jus looks like if she kees doing womens bb and keeps the roids that she is headed for that ugly man look

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •