Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132

Thread: 2011 Dallas Europa Play by Play w/Shawn Ray, Flex Wheeler, Trish & Branch Warren & Steve Kuclo

BRazilīs Fernando Noronha second place! Adina, I told you first - He could be a surprise!

Now, Fernando Noronha is qualified for 2011 Olympia as well his lovely wife Diana Monteiro. Diana turned Figure Pro this after taking Arnold Fitness Amateur Overall Title.

Iīm not sure yet if the couple is doing the Olympia. But I think so. I already have an interview scheduled with him for Latin MD as soon as he gets his foot in Brazil. So we will know.
    Member of Probiotica Team www.propremiumline.com

I'm at the restuaurant with my laptop, putting in results and pictures.

Danielle is next to me, she is uploaing and tagging pitures. Robbie is editing videos, while Butch is fixing things from home.

Team MD is still at work!

I think Nunn should have won but it was close between him and Toney. Look guys...Toney is just MASSIVE, he has like 40lbs on Nunn and it shows but Nunn should have won here. Congrats to Toney however and I hope he brings it to the Mr.O.

And I knew Alvisi would beat Liberatore....I called that one. Seriously people, look at the comparision pics and see how long Liberatore's torso is and how short his legs are? its just looks wrong IMO but LIB was is great condition and has loads of mass....I just think his weird dwarfish look throws the judges off. Alvisi and Libertore are almost the same height and Lib's torso is like 3-4 inches longer and his legs start that much lower down and look stubby. He is also very narrow across the clavicles. I just don't see him placing high due to these flaws.
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

ALL 2011 EUROPA DALLAS PHOTOS NOW POSTED!!!

<table border="1" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="font-size: 9pt; font-weight: bold;" align="center">Bodybuilding</td><td style="font-size: 9pt; font-weight: bold;" align="center">202</td></tr><tr><td align="center">View Comparisons</td><td align="center">View Comparisons</td></tr><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;"> Open
    </td> <td style="vertical-align: top;"> EST Nutrition's "Best Poser Award Winner"
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

<table border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="font-size: 9pt; font-weight: bold;" align="center">Figure</td><td style="font-size: 9pt; font-weight: bold;" align="center">Bikini</td></tr><tr><td align="center">View Comparisons</td><td align="center">View Comparisons</td></tr><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;"> Open
    1. Ava Cowan
    2. Deena Walsh
    3. Ella Horton
    4. Heather Dees
    5. Jami DeBernard
    6. Alea Suarez
    7. Julie Ann Kulla
    8. Charmayne Jackson
    9. Candice Houston
    10. Kimberly Sheppard
    11. Catherine Holland
    12. Josie Zamora
    13. Kavvy Sonhos
    14. Michelle Bates
    15. Danielle Kifer
    16. Rebecca Bowers
    17. Tamee Marie
    17. Tivisay Briceno
    17. Elvimar Sanchez
    17. Marie Pierre Ripert
    17. Benincia Lopez
    17. Georgina Lona
    17. Clarissa Castaneda
    17. Vicki Nixon
    17. Soleivi Hernandez
    </td> <td style="vertical-align: top;"> Open
    1. Natalie Pennington
    2. Jessica Jessie
    3. Sonia Gonzales
    4. Dianna Dahlgren
    5. Jessica Anderson
    6. Cristina Vujnich
    7. Amanda Duncan
    8. Talia Therese Crowell
    9. Brooke Mora
    10. Janet Harding
    11. Dayna Maleton
    12. Jennifer Andrews
    13. Nicole Coleman
    14. Taylor Matheny
    15. Christie Marquez
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

based on the pics i think it should've been :
    AVA
    Heather
    Ella
    Deena
    (they all looked great tho!)

1st runner-up, Ed Nunn & 3rd place finalist Shawn Rhoden, both heading to the 46th Annual, Mr. Olympia in September!

Team MD Wrap-up crew!

New IFBB Pro, Luis Santa

A great finish to a long day at the Dallas Chop House!
    Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 14th, 2011 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    I think Nunn should have won but it was close between him and Toney. Look guys...Toney is just MASSIVE, he has like 40lbs on Nunn and it shows but Nunn should have won here. Congrats to Toney however and I hope he brings it to the Mr.O.

And I knew Alvisi would beat Liberatore....I called that one. Seriously people, look at the comparision pics and see how long Liberatore's torso is and how short his legs are? its just looks wrong IMO but LIB was is great condition and has loads of mass....I just think his weird dwarfish look throws the judges off. Alvisi and Libertore are almost the same height and Lib's torso is like 3-4 inches longer and his legs start that much lower down and look stubby. He is also very narrow across the clavicles. I just don't see him placing high due to these flaws.
    I actually totally agree; all the flaws you pointed out are extremely legitamate. I guessed Alvisi over Liberatore too. That said, I had Nunn as the winner. pretty surprised.

^^^^damn!! Kuclo is one big guy! dwarfs branch lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman19 View Post
    ^^^^damn!! Kuclo is one big guy! dwarfs branch lol
    That really puts into perspective how little these guys are.....Steve is what? 6'1"?

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Smile folks!
    Mike, I was so busy typing, I had no idea that picture was even being taken! Flex should have told me to say cheese!

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132