Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toney Freeman Wins 2011 Europa Super Show - Dallas! Guy Cisternino Wins 202s! SCORECARDS!

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Muscle View Post
    Toney edged out Nunn with his size....
    So screw getting hard and dry. Just come in around 300 and if the judges are judging on size, then you got it hands down. Ruhl should have won many more shows based on your criteria.

Go X-Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Natural4Life View Post
    Nunn and Freeman look identical... its a coin flip.

um not really. nunn was the clear winner. and toney has a pretty big flaw..... have you noticed the pec tear ? its pretty obvious

woww, complete suprise......

i had no doubt in my mind that ed nunn would win and liberatore would be placing over alvisi

notice ed nunn is smaller then toney but ed was more ripped and dry

same goes with liberatore against alvisi, liberatore was more ripped and dry

....the only obvious thing was that i knew from the start roden, toney, and nunn would be going to the olympia

Quote Originally Posted by johnnieo View Post
    So screw getting hard and dry. Just come in around 300 and if the judges are judging on size, then you got it hands down. Ruhl should have won many more shows based on your criteria.
    You say it like Toney was off lol....He edged him out with his size and his condition was enough for the win...get over it

im not one whos pissed toney won, im glad if anything..i just thought now and days judges are leaning more for the conditioning of a bodybuilder then size...

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by muscleten View Post
    im not one whos pissed toney won, im glad if anything..i just thought now and days judges are leaning more for the conditioning of a bodybuilder then size...
    Then based on what your saying ED NUNN should have WON! He had way more conditioning than Toney. Although toney did look good, I had him in third with Ed first and Shawn Rhowden 2nd. Toney was not at his best but again he was not at his worst. Im shocked Mike L. Got 5th behind Mark????????
    Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift View Post
    Ed should have won that show IMHO.
    Dave Draper, nice.

nunn is smaller. but he had the best overall look. isnt that what wins bodybuilding contests ??????? he is big. nice shape........ and he had the best conditioning...... and lets not forget how ridiculously small his waist is ......... it is a rare thing these days........ he got ripped off plain and simple

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Muscle View Post
    You say it like Toney was off lol....He edged him out with his size and his condition was enough for the win...get over it
    Yes Sir...

its all about big name,s when it comes to awarding athelethes in the ifbb i agree that this is the best condition that the judges saw toney in a while but ed was better condition and is,nt thats what bodybuilding i suppose to be about .ed 1st shawn or tony first mike labetorie 3rd i had alvisi 5 or 6

freeman to me was better than nunn. nunn has no thickness in comparison. 30 pounds more muscle to me is more important than 5 pounds less water.

im sorry ed 1st tony 2nd shawn 3rd mike 4th alvisi 6 there was another tall guy latin looking i had him 5th

i think the ifbb need be clear on the standards and criteria that they,re judging on from show to show inn every show male and female

you make a good point ed still need a little more time to be up to toney,s caliber a well deserve win for toney though this may be just what toney need to get movitated and shake the 2011 olympia top 5?

Muscle Head

I was there in person watching and Ed won that show hands down.

202 was a freaking great show. Guy C brining home his first pro win. He gotta be thinking top 5 at the O! congrats to him!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast