Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toney Freeman Wins 2011 Europa Super Show - Dallas! Guy Cisternino Wins 202s! SCORECARDS!

Glad to see Toney back on top.

I think it's worth noting that the entire MD coverage team unanimously picked Ed Nunn as the winner after both pre judging and the finals all the way up to the awards presentation.
    I min/max my physique

Waow the menstrual cycle seems to peak when the placings are announced.

Bodybuilding is subjective and down to the judges. You faggots who are whining need to toughen up and accept that.

Bannout's horrible oil enchanced triceps are over the top.

Con should have placed higher.

Shawn Roden bring a refreshing aesthetic build to the stage which is a nice change

Mark Alvisi ahead of Libertore... LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik133 View Post

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Congrats to Freeman. Although he far from 100%, standing side by side, Freeman looked more complete than Nunn. Conditioning wise, Nunn killed him.
    "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Shawn Rhoden looks the best to me,he looks like a young flex wheeler with sick abs and insane front thigh separation! Shawn has some pro wins in his future with his great shape and round muscle Bellies!

Ed Nun second ??!! hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa !! What in hell the judges looked at ? bikini girls ? Ed brought that sick, ridiculous condition with great muscle bellies , worked his ass off and suffered to get in that super dry condition and he gets second , second !!? Fuck it , Ed Nun is the winner for me and for alot of people . If at this level u get sooo screwed up , what can i expect from the judging at an amateur level .

Quote Originally Posted by eu View Post
    Ed Nun second ??!! hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa !! What in hell the judges looked at ? bikini girls ? Ed brought that sick, ridiculous condition with great muscle bellies , worked his ass off and suffered to get in that super dry condition and he gets second , second !!? Fuck it , Ed Nun is the winner for me and for alot of people . If at this level u get sooo screwed up , what can i expect from the judging at an amateur level .
    Well said...and the judging is just as "fraked up" on the amateur level...a lot of it is "who you know, what gym you train at, who are you hiring as your trainer/coach, which "team" are you a part of", etc. Sadly unless you are a country mile better than the competition that's the way it is.

I thought nunn Took it. I guess Tonys overall size won it. Liberatore will get his due soon, he needs alittle more size and will move up fast in these type of shows.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Banned

Pec tear or not, Toney won

Quote Originally Posted by hawtbutseckz:) View Post
    Then based on what your saying ED NUNN should have WON! He had way more conditioning than Toney. Although toney did look good, I had him in third with Ed first and Shawn Rhowden 2nd. Toney was not at his best but again he was not at his worst. Im shocked Mike L. Got 5th behind Mark????????
    same here bro...toney is the man..hes 45 years old very soon and if he can keep up this kind of body at his age then he deserves it..he says his kids are going to college etc and thats stress cause im going to college after a year of prepping for my show and thats alott of stress for my parents so i feel for him...everybody should consider the amount of stress he had on him and to combat that and bring an overall good physique to the show is something thats pretty cool , atleast to me

Quote Originally Posted by hawtbutseckz:) View Post
    Then based on what your saying ED NUNN should have WON! He had way more conditioning than Toney. Although toney did look good, I had him in third with Ed first and Shawn Rhowden 2nd. Toney was not at his best but again he was not at his worst. Im shocked Mike L. Got 5th behind Mark????????
    toney beating ed is understandable ....but i know mike liberatore got screwed once again....im not pointing fingers but the public are the judges i think

TROLOLOLOL FREEMAN WINNING TRLOLOLOL

seriously soo fucking stupid why oh why there is even judging anymore....clearly they dont judge right freeman shouldn even been in the top 5 he look like shit
    HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

Ed Nunn got robbed!
    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast