Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8/20 Team Gaspari Dragon's Den MMA Training Event in honor of Rad Martinez

Default 8/20 Team Gaspari Dragon's Den MMA Training Event in honor of Rad Martinez

NOW LET ME SEE YOU WERQ.

Gaspari Nutrition, a global leader in sports nutrition and supplementation, presents the first ever DRAGON'S DEN MMA TRAINING EVENT at Pit Elevated Academy in Orem, Utah on August 20, 2011, to benefit Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund www.fallenheroesfund.org and the International Brain Research Foundation www.ibrfinc.org. This charity event will be held in honor of Bellator MMA fighter Rad Martinez, who was recently featured in the inspirational and triumphant documentary, The Promise, on ESPN Outside the Lines. Rad is excited to have the support of Team Gaspari,“My family and I have been affected by my father’s Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) for over 20 years now, so this is event is personal to me. I would like to thank Gaspari Nutrition for bringing together such great partners in support of this charitable cause to honor my father Richard Martinez. This event will bring awareness to those affected by TBI.”

Featured guests Gaspari Nutrition, CEO, Rich Gaspari, Team Gaspari UFC Middleweight Brian Stann, Coach Greg Jackson of Jackson's MMA, The Ultimate Fighter alumni Court McGee and Ramsey Nijem with Pit Elevated Coach Jason Merlich and the best of MMA. Participants will learn from the pros with hands on training sessions including striking, wrestling, ground & pound, Jiu-Jitsu, take down technique, strength & conditioning, nutrition & supplementation and much more. >>
    NOW LET ME SEE YOU WERQ.

Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund is a leader in supporting the men and women of the Armed Forces and their families. The Fund has provided close to $120 million in support for the families of military personnel lost in service to our nation, and for severely wounded military personnel and veterans. Following the opening of the Center for the Intrepid, the Fund turned toward another critical issue faced by our wounded troops: the treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury. International Brain Research Foundation is committed to excellence in the neurosciences and is dedicated to promoting brain health. Historically, cures for brain disease, injury, and dysfunction have been typically slow in development. In the face of that challenge, IBRF seeks to accelerate the development of brain cures by supporting translational, clinical research that is state-of-the-art and innovative in its approach. In support of these two great causes, Gaspari Nutrition has partnered up with Bodybuilding.com, Affliction, FIGHT magazine, Flagship Financial Group and Pit Elevated MMA Academy of Utah. fficeffice" />>>

Minimum $40 donation per person. Space is limited to the first 200 entries for this historical event, to pre-register call (801) 225-2008. Each participant will take home a gift bag with goods from Gaspari Nutrition, Bodybuilding.com and Affliction valued at over $100. Registration begins at 10am. Opening ceremony to begin at 11am sharp. A special auction will be held at the close of the event with autographed MMA memorabilia donated by Affliction. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to charity. Event coverage provided by FIGHT magazine and will be filmed by Gaspari TV. >>
    NOW LET ME SEE YOU WERQ.

NOW LET ME SEE YOU WERQ.