Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Quincy Robert's Muscle Heat Pro 202 Finals PLAY-BY-PLAY with Paul Naderman

wow charles dixon looks small.. he was always a freak for his height but he looks way down.. could be the pics but i doubt it..

Quote Originally Posted by FitAdina View Post
    Paul did a great job with the play-by-play! He's off getting a wrap-up video with Johnny Stewart now!

Its nice to actually see Paul doing something positive rather than being his brewing and moody self.

Freak of Nature

And if there is any doubt that they grow big stuff around North Carolina check out these NPC Super Heavies

I just heard from Paul. The night show has officially started!

He said the Pros are supposed to go on at 7:30EST, and it should actually be close to that.
    Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 20th, 2011 at 07:11 PM.

WHAT in god's name happened to charles dixon...he looks terrible vaughn is clear winner nothing missing only thing that hurts him is his insanely short torso jeez and his color needs to be darker but he has olympia quality conditioning and no one here is even close to that

Paul said he just saw Dixon and that even though it has only been five hours since pre-judging, he appears to be tighter. He said maybe all that sweating the guys did will make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by SIMOuNshaMOON View Post
    WHAT in god's name happened to charles dixon...he looks terrible vaughn is clear winner nothing missing only thing that hurts him is his insanely short torso jeez and his color needs to be darker but he has olympia quality conditioning and no one here is even close to that
    If you look closer, you will see that 90% of bodybuilders have short legs and longer torso. Vaughan is just too perfect, that's why he won 2 weeks ago and he'll win again today. Watch him at 212, 10 pounds heavier at weight in and 220+ on stage. He is going to be The King of 212!!!
    Last edited by fairl80z; August 20th, 2011 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fairl80z View Post
    If you look close you will see that 90% of bodybuilders have short legs and long torso. Vaughan is just too perfect. Watch him at 212, 10 pounds heavier at weight in and 220+ on stage. He is going to be The King of 212!!!
    lol i'm a huge fan of vaughan's but did u read my post correctly, i said his torso is short not long...just not sure if u thought i said the opposite?

Quote Originally Posted by FitAdina View Post
    Paul said he just saw Dixon and that even though it has only been five hours since pre-judging, he appears to be tighter. He said maybe all that sweating the guys did will make a difference!
    well thats good to hear but its not just his conditioning adina, he looks like a different bodybuilder, no shape no roundness and not the size he used to have, just confused by what may have happened

luchazo

When are the finals?

Quote Originally Posted by SIMOuNshaMOON View Post
    lol i'm a huge fan of vaughan's but did u read my post correctly, i said his torso is short not long...just not sure if u thought i said the opposite?
    LOL Yes I did read your post correctly. What I was trying to say that it looks better - shorter torso and longer, huge; muscular legs than most of the body builders that look like ducks with their longer torso and short legs I'm his biggest fan too.

Quote Originally Posted by fairl80z View Post
    LOL Yes I did read your post correctly. What I was trying to say that it looks better - shorter torso and longer, huge; muscular legs than most of the body builders that look like ducks with their longer torso and short legs I'm his biggest fan too.
    ok just wanted to make sure, yea the dude is seriously my biggest inspiration in bodybuilding right now seeing as how he is drug free and doin some damage in pro ranks...a very long torso is definitely not good but neither is a very short torso lol

Guest poser is on...Paul just texted that it shouldn't be long now.

He's backstage and says a lot of the guys are looking tighter...

2011 North Carolina Pro 202 Finals

Minutes from now.......

Charles Dixon

Paul:
    Definitely tightened up since pre-judging. He just came off stage and said it's time to go to eat!

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 21st, 2011 at 05:46 PM.

Vaughn Ettienne

Paul:
    His mid-section is better than this morning. Abs more prominent. I definitely see him winning this show. I don't see them putting Sergio over him. He's way too big - too conditioned. And he's a good poser. Classical poser. He'll look even better when it goes to 212. He actually seems tighter - fuller. All his tie-ins seem a lot more prominent.

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 21st, 2011 at 05:48 PM.

Abiu Feliz

Paul:
    He looks about the same as pre-judging. Again, he could do a lot more damage with about ten pounds more muscle on him. He's got good timing with his posing.

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; August 21st, 2011 at 05:49 PM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast