Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Results 137 to 143 of 143

Thread: Quincy Robert's Muscle Heat Pro 202 Finals PLAY-BY-PLAY with Paul Naderman

  1. #137
    Little Guy Adina Zanolli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    38,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luchazo View Post
    Excelente Cobertura!
    Gracias!

  2. #138
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,278
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quincy put on a terrific event. Over 100 NPC competitors and stacked classes of really strong competition amongst the bodybuilders. They even have one smooth old dude over 70 that looked awesome and had moves better than most of the 20-30yr old crowd.

    The Carolina Theater was a fantastic venue. Plenty of room out front for vendors. Nice facilities in the back of the house, comfortable seating for the audience members, good lighting. What more could you ask for?

    Good working with Paul. Maybe we can do something again in the future and/or MD would do well to consider him a go to guy in the area. He just kept getting better and better.

    And if visiting Greensboro and you need a cab ask for Murph the NJ transplant & owner of Ace Transportation. Heck of a funny guy and more reasonable than others I came across while there.

  3. #139

    Default

    Here is a link to the amateur part of the show if anyone is interested.

    http://www.ncmuscle.com/category/com...ompetitions-2/

  4. #140
    Little Guy Adina Zanolli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    38,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BIG DUB View Post
    Here is a link to the amateur part of the show if anyone is interested.

    http://www.ncmuscle.com/category/com...ompetitions-2/
    Thanks for the link! I'm about to put up a thread for Kevin DeHaven's show - the Mid Atlantic Classic. I'll have to nose around there and grab a few pictures!

  5. #141
    MD staff Daibhí O'Buadain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sponsored Bodybuilding Athlete
    Posts
    20,136
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BIG DUB View Post
    Here is a link to the amateur part of the show if anyone is interested.

    http://www.ncmuscle.com/category/com...ompetitions-2/
    Thanks for posting the link.

  6. #142
    Forum Judge Jude2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    7,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Quincy put on a terrific event. Over 100 NPC competitors and stacked classes of really strong competition amongst the bodybuilders. They even have one smooth old dude over 70 that looked awesome and had moves better than most of the 20-30yr old crowd.

    The Carolina Theater was a fantastic venue. Plenty of room out front for vendors. Nice facilities in the back of the house, comfortable seating for the audience members, good lighting. What more could you ask for?

    Good working with Paul. Maybe we can do something again in the future and/or MD would do well to consider him a go to guy in the area. He just kept getting better and better.

    And if visiting Greensboro and you need a cab ask for Murph the NJ transplant & owner of Ace Transportation. Heck of a funny guy and more reasonable than others I came across while there.
    What kind of crowd did the prejudging and nite show have?

  7. #143
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,278
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jude2 View Post
    What kind of crowd did the prejudging and nite show have?
    I'd guesstamate it was half full for prejudging and sold out for the evening.
    It was really loud when Paul and I were trying to do a few wrapup interviews out front where the booths were and actually while the NPC show was going on.
    Pretty cool how they mixed the IFBB portion in at about 7:30 after some masters divisions.

    Attachment 256655Attachment 256656

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •