Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Evan Centopani, Fred Smalls, Guy Cisternino & Craig Richarson Guest Posing New Jersey States!

That's was insane, I thought the Michelin Man stopped doing guest appearances back in '98. Just bustin' your balls Evan, you were looking nice and huge you Casper-the-friendly-ghost-looking muthertrucker.
    When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead...True Story.

Quote Originally Posted by Big A_Rod View Post
    Can anyone answer this question for me... I read on other threads that Evan is going to be in the O... I thought he was out this year due to baby.
    There's no way bro, he has 4 weeks! I don't think santa clause himself could get in shape THAT quick

i told you guys he has no back lol he looks like a ghost hahahah

Come on now Evan, it wouldn't kill you to get some color, being that white makes you look like you don't know what your doing

nice to see fred smalls family having a good time

youngitalianstallion

i don't think evan is fat... probably he didn't trained since his daughter was born... right now he's got lot more things on his mind than just bodybuilding... having a baby is a big responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
    Probably from his terrible routine, lol.
    I love Centopani, but the dude has the worst posing routines.
    yes it is not Kai Green or Kevin Levrone, but this is nice

If he had cleaner transitions it would've been a really nice routine, for sure. He'll get there, I doubt Evan is the kind of cat who just doesn't give a fuck about presentation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik133 View Post

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

oh my god! evan looks god awful! it just proves its all drugs! he is smaller & softer! his back has all but gone & his chest has lost all its mass but dont worry cz once he starts the crazy amounts of drugs again it will all come back & prove my point its all drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    Evan looks to be in VERY off season mode LOL maybe a bit of color would have helped a bit? Hahaha He looked a little bored too?
    ^^^^ This. I get that he's in off-season but daym would it have killed him to have color on? He didn't look "that out of shape"...just those ridiculously bright stage light combined with his ghost white skin didn't help...made him "more out of shape" than he actually is. Still he dwarfed the rest of those dudes.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by bhuge View Post
    oh my god! evan looks god awful! it just proves its all drugs! he is smaller & softer! his back has all but gone & his chest has lost all its mass but dont worry cz once he starts the crazy amounts of drugs again it will all come back & prove my point its all drugs!
    lol, troll somewhere else.
    Train like an ANIMAL to become a beast!

Somebody still needs to practice their posing

LOL...PUT SOME DAMN COLOR ON EVAN!!!!!
    2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

looks like the depth of offseason for evan,i really like him as a bber but he looks 5 months pregnant and hasnt put mass on his chest since he started.i hope thats just fat on his back and not lost muscle.?

Whats weather like in Conn.? Mostly cloudy or is there some sunshine, appeares as if Evan stays indoors alot.... But he is still badass..

Spotter

couldn't see s*it of Evan. Great White Buffalo?

although I could see the real deal, he was IN good condition, if he's OFF season, a lot of you guys never even been this dry ever, so it's ridiculous how you degrade him all over here... or you guys just don't really know jack s*it about BBing... (ooh I'm gonna get it now, am I?) Looks to me he'd need like 5-6 weeks to get in his best condition, but yeah, if you're genetically not gifted from the back, than that will come out easily... and I don't really think he'll be able to have a really good back, like ever, but he can improve though, and he will!

Beach Body

Quote Originally Posted by bhuge View Post
    Couldn't possible be that his girl and he just had a baby and maybe is taking some time to be a normal person for a few months. Nah, couldn't be.

You must not have kids.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast