Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Evan Centopani, Fred Smalls, Guy Cisternino & Craig Richarson Guest Posing New Jersey States!

Nobody

Red face

I suppose I had too many protein shakes before my posing routine, cause lords knows taking care of four kids is enough I don't need anymore. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Centopani View Post
    Damn, I am WHITE! And I embrace my whiteness. But damn I have been in better shape! Don't worry, I'm confident that come the Arnold I will bring a better package than ever before.
    All that white pride, and so much hate to go along with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik133 View Post

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

all of the guest posers did good. fred's belly was not out of control. Evan looked fine for off-season condition minus the lack of tan, he's big as fuck. Considering i'm sure he's busy with other things too. When you get to the level these guys are at and have some of teir accomplishments under your belt then your opinions might matter, until then your wasting space on MD.
    Prime Nutrition NorthEast USA Region @Big_Papa_Prime And @Bazookajoe35

Evan looks great offseason, smart guy...being white like that is healthy, no need to abuse your body and skin year round for no reason. Same with letting a little bodyfat creep up...all that matters is how hard you bring it to the stage when it counts!

Spotter

"I'm not fat, I'm offseason, you don't know science" -Jason Genova

Yeah Evan does look pretty out of shape, but we know how good he looks when it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by alex_natural View Post
    Evan looking pretty fat! Huge though.
    I was thinking that also lol, but he hits it when it matters.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

corland45

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Centopani View Post
    Damn, I am WHITE! And I embrace my whiteness. But damn I have been in better shape! Don't worry, I'm confident that come the Arnold I will bring a better package than ever before.
    Good post, Corand agrees.

Difference being Corland does prefer to be tannned

Guys first off tanning in general is unhealthy for your skin, I do not tan in the offseason at ALL, and I was joking with Evan because he hates putting on color when he guest poses bc it does make a mess and if you don't have a place to shower it stains everything especially when you have to get in your car and drive over 2 hours home afterwards. Branch most of the time will guest pose with no color as well. That being said I believe I heard Evan say he was 275 and still had abs and cross striations in his quads (hard to tell yes with no tan and lighting) but he looked real good, he just had a baby girl and I am sure he hasn't been sleeping much since then. Ev, you looked real good bro, and congrats again on your new addition to your family. great seeing with you and sharing the stage with you bro!
    It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by corland45 View Post

No Big Aryan Bastard with muscles comment for Evan Cortland? Your Slipping bro lol!
    Last edited by mayor of bodybuilding; August 22nd, 2011 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bhuge View Post
    oh my god! evan looks god awful! it just proves its all drugs! he is smaller & softer! his back has all but gone & his chest has lost all its mass but dont worry cz once he starts the crazy amounts of drugs again it will all come back & prove my point its all drugs!
    I hate to agree but I think you nailed it. He is giving his system a break. I think Evan is a great guy but it's never a good move for one of the top guys to step on stage with a clean system. This thread will be 20 pages long soon. Having said that he is still a huge dude!

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

All will be forgotten after Evan wins the Arnold in 2012!

corland45

Quote Originally Posted by corland45 View Post

Hahaha!

Good point, no doubt Evan is a Huge Caucasionoid Bastard with Muscles

That my friends is what a pro BB looks like when he comes off everything, the muscle cells will react quick and grow once the anabolics are reintroduced to his system. He will transform from that pale soft look to ripped and hard and full in a matter of weeks.

cant believe roller copped out of asking evan why he hates england. bodybuilding fame,money just seemed to of fallen into evans lap. he doesnt have the love for the sport like guys who have bled in the past like Shawn Ray,Dorian, Arnold. He doesnt have the same passion for it, not really his fault all this fell in his lap overnight some people are born with horseshoes up their ass. But it is definately the reason we wont see him do an olympia anytime soon.
    Last edited by BDEGRD; August 22nd, 2011 at 04:17 PM.

considering the things evan is going through...

1.) you obviously know he doesnt give a shit what you guys think

2.) he competes when he feels like it , not when you guys want him or think he should

a quote from the great lee priest " haters will keep hating".......

Dedicated Noob

Default THE same thing I will say I agree with comment the GUY CISTERNINO that he say is the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Cisternino View Post
    Guys first off tanning in general is unhealthy for your skin, I do not tan in the offseason at ALL, and I was joking with Evan because he hates putting on color when he guest poses bc it does make a mess and if you don't have a place to shower it stains everything especially when you have to get in your car and drive over 2 hours home afterwards. Branch most of the time will guest pose with no color as well. That being said I believe I heard Evan say he was 275 and still had abs and cross striations in his quads (hard to tell yes with no tan and lighting) but he looked real good, he just had a baby girl and I am sure he hasn't been sleeping much since then. Ev, you looked real good bro, and congrats again on your new addition to your family. great seeing with you and sharing the stage with you bro!
    THE same thing I will say I agree with the comment GUY Cisternino that say is the truth that Also have to say dosent make him to be winner for posser not to be paint a the contest 4 satisfaction is just for entertainment for audience is not real show for himself not competing against with others .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast