Quote Originally Posted by Guy Cisternino View Post
Guys first off tanning in general is unhealthy for your skin, I do not tan in the offseason at ALL, and I was joking with Evan because he hates putting on color when he guest poses bc it does make a mess and if you don't have a place to shower it stains everything especially when you have to get in your car and drive over 2 hours home afterwards. Branch most of the time will guest pose with no color as well. That being said I believe I heard Evan say he was 275 and still had abs and cross striations in his quads (hard to tell yes with no tan and lighting) but he looked real good, he just had a baby girl and I am sure he hasn't been sleeping much since then. Ev, you looked real good bro, and congrats again on your new addition to your family. great seeing with you and sharing the stage with you bro!
WHAT COLOR IS MR DORIAN YATE WHITE (YES) SO WE WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE BIGGER AND HUGE Evan Centopani is man . I GOT Proof the MR. DORIAN YATE HE WAS GUESS POSSING AT NEW YORK WHITE COLOR NO TANNING HIMSELF COMMING SOON!!!! BY MAYSON