Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Victor Martinez Guest Posing August 20, 2011. Four Weeks out from the Olympia

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMB View Post
    hes not black.
    Dominicans are black, slaves were dropped off their aslo, just like haiti, cuba, and the U.S. an so on
    know ur history

victor is one of my favourite bodybuiders his conditioning might not be good right now but remember he is still around a month away from the show and a lot can happen in a day let alone a month,i personally hope he's right up there fighting for top spot but i dought it due to the judges not really knowing what the hell there doing most of the time.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Victor looks to be in striking distance for the olympia! If he is full and shreaded,look out!

youngitalianstallion

big gut... this is the first thing that i noticed

Thumbs up

Victor has put lots of quality mass as I can see. However, is it me or he is trying to imitate Kai Greene posing routine..?

It seems working with Oscar helps adding some size; I mean look at his arms and shoulders! They look bigger and better than ever; not to mention that his legs are back to their normal size if not little bigger!

If I were him, I would drop Oscar now and sign George Farah to dial me in for the show time

Now, if Victor keeps the added mass and comes in his best condition to date, we might be looking at our New Mr. Olympia! (Not to mention that I am Phil Heath fan).

Victor Martinez is the “Dark Horse” going into the Olympia for sure!

Spotter

vic is looking good as always. cant wait till the O

Quote Originally Posted by Azooz-ZR1 View Post
    Victor has put lots of quality mass as I can see. However, is it me or he is trying to imitate Kai Greene posing routine..?

It seems working with Oscar helps adding some size; I mean look at his arms and shoulders! They look bigger and better than ever; not to mention that his legs are back to their normal size if not little bigger!

If I were him, I would drop Oscar now and sign George Farah to dial me in for the show time

Now, if Victor keeps the added mass and comes in his best condition to date, we might be looking at our New Mr. Olympia! (Not to mention that I am Phil Heath fan).

Victor Martinez is the “Dark Horse” going into the Olympia for sure!
    He's already dropped Oscar & is now back with Victor Munoz.
    Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

lol actually they are mixed with spanish and some of them are almost 100 percent black

Banned

The least MD could do is spell Victor's last name right. It's "Martinez!"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Santi View Post
    Victor is NOT behind! As a matter of fact, he's right on schedule. It's kind of funny because if I remember correctly some months ago, everyone got a sneak peek of Kai a week or so before the NYP and many here were saying the very same thing on Kai being off or whatever to then fast forward to see Kai shut the negativity by coming into the show & win. The very same thing can be said about Phil weeks ago when he guest posed at a show next to Kai, especially knowing Kai had just done a show and Phil just getting into his prep. Give me a freakin break people! Here's a few tips for all you haters. The show is NOT today! Wait till they all stand together & finally... someone may look outstanding to you right about now but that doesn't mean he'll look outstanding come game day & vice versa! Anything can happen from here on in so don't judge until game day is all I'm saying.
    Amen! People also said this about Steve Kuclo AND John De La Rosa. I think Victor looked really good for 3 weeks out, his chest and back looked crazy. His legs are really flat but definitely tree trunks, It will be interesting to see him trim down and cut water so all his striations will come out. I think Victor has a chance at taking Kai's spot at the O. Just my .02

A bodybuilder imo should be pretty much ready to step on stage around 3 weeks out

hes on point and all u so called wanna be gurus shut the fuck up still a month to dial it all in u dumbass's

vic looks like he will do damage, if he and his trainer pulls it together..all this talk about lighting, his gut etc will mean nothing the night of the show..i sure vic knows better than any one else that he must keep pushing and behind him and get it nailed this time or he will lose his place in the bb pecking order.. tired of all the bullshit about the past because this is about today!! he has the structure to put everyone but his is truly gut check time and nobody knows this better than the man himself...vic bring this so we can start talking about the brighter bb future you will start

someone will be thrown off the boat because of victor

Quote Originally Posted by Santi View Post
    Victor is NOT behind! As a matter of fact, he's right on schedule. It's kind of funny because if I remember correctly some months ago, everyone got a sneak peek of Kai a week or so before the NYP and many here were saying the very same thing on Kai being off or whatever to then fast forward to see Kai shut the negativity by coming into the show & win. The very same thing can be said about Phil weeks ago when he guest posed at a show next to Kai, especially knowing Kai had just done a show and Phil just getting into his prep. Give me a freakin break people! Here's a few tips for all you haters. The show is NOT today! Wait till they all stand together & finally... someone may look outstanding to you right about now but that doesn't mean he'll look outstanding come game day & vice versa! Anything can happen from here on in so don't judge until game day is all I'm saying.
    Two things....
    1. Kai was only 90% so he never dialed it in the extra percent needed to a much bigger show such as the OLYMPIA, so all the behind talk was technically right. In the Olympia you can't be any perfect off! Period!

2. Kai was doing the a very weak NY Pro lineup. No one there was even worth a 2nd mention, compare that lineup to last years lineup.

I think that he's gonna make a great come back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
    Two things....
    1. Kai was only 90% so he never dialed it in the extra percent needed to a much bigger show such as the OLYMPIA, so all the behind talk was technically right. In the Olympia you can't be any perfect off! Period!

2. Kai was doing the a very weak NY Pro lineup. No one there was even worth a 2nd mention, compare that lineup to last years lineup.
    And how about 3. Kai has actually showed up in great shape on numerous occasions (not all, but many), whereas Victor is KNOWN for weak conditioning. So to even say "He's on schedule" is kinda' ridiculous-- I don't think he ever knows what it MEANS to be "on schedule". Either way, he looks stupid-soft for somebody competing in 3 weeks, that's all I'm saying.

-lifepulse

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast