Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phoenix Pro Finals Wrap Up w/Ray, Farah and Fak + Posedown & Interviews w/Alves, Hide, Nunn

POLITICS WON THIS SHOW its obvious to anybody who is honest that the best physique on the day was Eds so here we go, is Ed as well known as Troy or Hide NO,has Ed got as much sponsorship as Troy or Hide NO,did Ed have a more complete package on the day YES,was Ed the most conditioned on the day YES,so why did he not win??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????only the so called judges can answer that question but will it be an honest answer i dought it. Ed is a big guy with what can only be described as a wasp waist he is the new and improved XMAN good luck to the guy in the future

marcus haley looked pregnant

Ed was robbed"" next year he should jump into the arnold classic. Mr O frame!!

alfonso del rio got a disgusting waist!!

Ed Nunn got robbed!!! Troy was in great condition, but I wouldve had him behind Nunn 1st, and Yamigishi 2nd. The judging is so inconsistent it makes me sick. One show the guy with the best condition wins, the next show it's the guy with the most mass, another show it's the guy with the best sponsor. What the fuck do the judges want?
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Quote Originally Posted by bigrgc View Post
    Ed Nunn got robbed!!! Troy was in great condition, but I wouldve had him behind Nunn 1st, and Yamigishi 2nd. The judging is so inconsistent it makes me sick. One show the guy with the best condition wins, the next show it's the guy with the most mass, another show it's the guy with the best sponsor. What the fuck do the judges want?

ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON

Quote Originally Posted by victoria,ruby View Post
    POLITICS WON THIS SHOW its obvious to anybody who is honest that the best physique on the day was Eds so here we go, is Ed as well known as Troy or Hide NO,has Ed got as much sponsorship as Troy or Hide NO,did Ed have a more complete package on the day YES,was Ed the most conditioned on the day YES,so why did he not win??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????only the so called judges can answer that question but will it be an honest answer i dought it. Ed is a big guy with what can only be described as a wasp waist he is the new and improved XMAN good luck to the guy in the future
    I was there in person. Alves won this hands down. He was grainy and feathered on all body parts. I am also a big Ed Nunn fan. Ed was missing that little xtra he needs to bring to the big stage. His girlie calf muscles hurt him. Yet I did have him 2nd. Hide deserved about 8th.

I will sign with my given name.....William Charles Mortimer. Rather Brittish for an Arizona chap...eh what?

Quote Originally Posted by Baldiewonkanobi View Post
    I was there in person. Alves won this hands down. He was grainy and feathered on all body parts. I am also a big Ed Nunn fan. Ed was missing that little xtra he needs to bring to the big stage. His girlie calf muscles hurt him. Yet I did have him 2nd. Hide deserved about 8th.

I will sign with my given name.....William Charles Mortimer. Rather Brittish for an Arizona chap...eh what?

WOW YOU REALLY ARE A BRIT HATER WITH A REMARK LIKE THAT LOL LOL, obviously what i posted hit a bit of a nerve with you, oh and hi my real name is Chistopher Terence Marshall its nice to meet you lol
    Last edited by victoria,ruby; August 29th, 2011 at 12:40 PM. Reason: did not like my original

Quote Originally Posted by Baldiewonkanobi View Post

I am a fan of Troys but i just think judging by the pictures and videos on the net Ed had this one but then again if you were there. you had a birds eye view so to speak so they might have looked completely different, i think a lot of bodybuilders nowadays though are missing good decent calves i can only think of probarbly 4 or 5 bodybuilders with world class calves competing in todays pro ranks.

Listen to Troy after his 2nd Pro win this year on MD Radio today!

Episode #124
    Click here to Listen Now!
    http://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/56048/md-radio

Freak of Nature

Ed, Troy, Hide

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12