Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Pro Finals Wrap Up w/Ray, Farah and Fak + Posedown & Interviews w/Alves, Hide, Nunn

Default Phoenix Pro Finals Wrap Up w/Ray, Farah and Fak + Posedown & Interviews w/Alves, Hide, Nunn

2011 Phoenix Pro final wrap up with Shawn Ray, George Farah, featuring the final posedown and interviews with winner Troy Alves, runner up Hidetada Yamagishi, third place Ed Nunn and Marcus "The Comet" Haley!

Amateur Threat ChrisCatastrophe's Avatar

Troy Alves looks great! Ed Nunn and Hidetada are looking a bit softer than usual but still look pretty good.

i have no favorites coming in but from what im seeing i hope jeff long makes the cut

Hide to me looks like the best overall physique on stage in these great pics.
    Troy is ripped but lacks the muscle depth of Hide and Nunn. Ed Nunn looks incredible standing there , like a giant X.
    Any one of these three will make a good winner. It is very close, but if I had to pick I would give a slight nod to Hide right now.

Thanks for the coverage MD!
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

but thats me putting jeff in the mix because i like him as a bodybuilder....

now if i become pretty neutral and judge without favorites then i would put him anywhere between 5th and 3rd....i agree with fakri if you listen to him

Ed Nunn without a doubt number 1!

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Troy is ripped but lacks the muscle depth of Hide and Nunn. Ed Nunn looks incredible standing there , like a giant X.
    Any one of these three will make a good winner. It is very close, but if I had to pick I would give a slight nod to Hide right now.

Exactly!

Nobody

Alfonso del Rio is an amazing giant!!

1.) ed nunn

2.) alfonso del rio

3.) hidetaga yamagishi

4.) troy alves

5.) jeff long

i say the show is won when everyone turns around

Nobody

Alfonso del rio "el niņo"..his calves look like thighs

Close call between Nunn & Alves.. Alves a tad bit dryer.. Nunn looked better in CT.. Hide just not 100%... Seen him better..

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post

Dido!!!

youngitalianstallion

jeff long was in his best condition ever... for me he just need more tris and chest and keep if not improve this condition...

Dedicated Noob

Hide, Hide , Hide fuuuarrrken awesome man his legs were ripped up with good striations and plenty of good muscle, Hide has sick shoulders man, good stuff. Troy looked fantastic but Hide in my opinion out muscled Alves. Everyone looked pretty good actually so yea tough call for the judges all round.

Ed should have won.

Hide should win, his wheel is better than Troy... I hope Hide would have better placement at O

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast