Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Juan "Diesel" Morel Gives a Sneak Peek & Trains Arms and Chest 3 Days Out from North Americans

Default Juan "Diesel" Morel Gives a Sneak Peek & Trains Arms and Chest 3 Days Out from North Americans

Juan Morel, who recently was super heavy runner up at the 2011 USA Championships trains chest and arms three days out from the 2011 North Americans. In this video, Morel, who says he was flat at the USAs talks about what he is doing differently with his diet compared to a month ago. He says that Sunday is his cheat day and he goes all out. Also, Morel talks about who he considers his main rival, Keith Williams.

My money is on Juan, for the Supers and the overall !

i don't see anybody beating juan.. great combination of size and shape!

youngitalianstallion

Juan will win for sure... keith can't win his procard this year... Nationals is Dusty Hanshaw contest

Juan is smart. getting exposure on RX working with Dave, then on FLEX and now on MD.

Bro Scientist

This guy seems like he "keeps it real" as Levrone would say. Definitely has McMillan type potential. Good luck Juan!

Barbarian

NA's Super Heavy and Overall CHAMP JUAN DIESEL MOREL!
    Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

THANK YOU GUYS I'M DEF LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS WEEKEND WILL BE A LOT OF FUN!!! NOTHING LIKE GETTING ONSTAGE!!

Spotter

wow. he looked really small on the video, compared to other guys, like Jay (when he was sitting and talking) and Victor and all, but on stage he is a beast! down to earth and honest, a very good man. Good Luck for the show!

Looking great Juan! Dusty told me that this was your show and that he can't wait to see who signs you after the show. We will be following your win from Az!

Evian Hanshaw

yup. it's your time now!

Juan you look really flat in this video? I'm assuming everything is according to plan, but what did you weigh at USAs and what do you think you'll weight around for NAs?

And you look phenomenal as always.

damn juan you've come a long way..good progress dude!!

I DID MENTION I WAS DEPLETING IN THE VIDEO AND WAS FLAT LOL!!! AND I WEIGHED IN AT 240 AT THE USA.. I WAS WEIGHING 240 WHEN I SHOT THIS YESTERDAY MEANING ONCE I CARB UP I SHOULD WEIGH IN AROUND 245.. EVERYTHING IS PERFECT MY CONDITION IS BETTER AND I'M A LOT FULLER!!

THANKS GUYS AN GAL :0)

Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    I DID MENTION I WAS DEPLETING IN THE VIDEO AND WAS FLAT LOL!!! AND I WEIGHED IN AT 240 AT THE USA.. I WAS WEIGHING 240 WHEN I SHOT THIS YESTERDAY MEANING ONCE I CARB UP I SHOULD WEIGH IN AROUND 245.. EVERYTHING IS PERFECT MY CONDITION IS BETTER AND I'M A LOT FULLER!!
    I skimmed thru the video lol but sounds good. This is your contest.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast