Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: YEAR OF THE UPSET?..YES?..NO?...I SAY VIC MARTINEZ SHOCKS THE WORLD, HE IS A WINNER EITHER WAY.

Quote Originally Posted by curtjames View Post
    REACH OUT TO HIM!

On a non-Noel Fuller note, why did Big Vic never work with Chris Aceto in recent years?
    I know a man who asked Chris Aceto this exact question, and Chris said he wouldn't work with Vic again cause he was lazy and didn't want to do shit

Well if thats true about victor then thats sad
    even if he wanted to smoke at least set that aside 16 to 20 weeks to accomplish your dream
    This olympia is the last stand i take with victor, if he fails to make top 3 here
    im done

best of luck to victor i hope ur grinding

Quote Originally Posted by Miamilift View Post
    VALENTINO: BRO, LISTEN, I WAS WITH VICTOR AT THE FOUNTAINBLEAU HOTEL HERE ON SOUTH BEACH WHERE I WORKED AS A BOUNCER BACK THEN. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, HE WAS FUCKING HIGH AS A KITE!! HE CAME 3 DIFFERENT NIGHTS TO THE CLUB AND WAS BEYOND HIGH.
    HE HAS A BAD BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD ADDICTION TO WEED AND HE WILL NEVER BE MR. O BECAUSE OF IT. HE SAID IT HIMSELF THAT CHRIS ACETO USED TO GIVE HIM ALOT OF SHIT FOR IT WHEN HE WON HIS FIRST SHOW. THE MAN WILL NOT STOP SMOKING WEED FOR NOTHING AND HE SAID IT SUPPOSEDLY HELPS HIM OUT WHILE HE TRAINS. I HAD A FULL BLOWN CONVERSATION AT THE LOBBY OF THE HOTEL AND HE WAS STUPIDLY HIGH TO THE POINT THAT HE COULDNT EVEN SPEAK PROPERLY. BOTTOM LINE, NO WAY HE WILL BECOME MR. OLYMPIA BECAUSE HE DOESNT FUCKING TRUELY WANT. IF HE FUCKING WANTED TO BE MR. O, THEN HE WOULD STOP SMOKING THAT SHIT FOR 16 WEEKS AND GO BALLS TO THE WALL IN THE GYM AND FINALLY BRING THAT CONDITION HE NEEDS. IT IS SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET HARD AND PEELED WHEN YOU SMOKE EVERY DAY MAN..... BROTHER, WHY DONT YOU FUCKING SLAP HIM ACROSS THE FACE A FEW TIMES AND ASK HIM IF HE DOES WANT TO BE MR O?????? YOU ARE THE MAN WHO KEEPS IT REAL AND I AM ASKING YOU TO FUCKING ASK HIM FOR ALL THE FANS IF HE REALLY DOES WANT THIS SHIT OR NOT BECAUSE BY SMOKING WEED EVERY DAY IT JUST MEANS HE TRUELY DOES NOT WANT IT ... THE END.
    If what you say here is true...No wonder Jay got the nod (not gift!). Jay leads a far better lifestyle...one that allows him to prepare with laser-like focus. Hey Victor, you might as well smoke Clinton's cigar!!

i dont see vic coming anywhere higher than 4th..
    "its not hard to fail, its not easy to win"

Quote Originally Posted by Miamilift View Post
    VALENTINO: BRO, LISTEN, I WAS WITH VICTOR AT THE FOUNTAINBLEAU HOTEL HERE ON SOUTH BEACH WHERE I WORKED AS A BOUNCER BACK THEN. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, HE WAS FUCKING HIGH AS A KITE!! HE CAME 3 DIFFERENT NIGHTS TO THE CLUB AND WAS BEYOND HIGH.
    HE HAS A BAD BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD ADDICTION TO WEED AND HE WILL NEVER BE MR. O BECAUSE OF IT. HE SAID IT HIMSELF THAT CHRIS ACETO USED TO GIVE HIM ALOT OF SHIT FOR IT WHEN HE WON HIS FIRST SHOW. THE MAN WILL NOT STOP SMOKING WEED FOR NOTHING AND HE SAID IT SUPPOSEDLY HELPS HIM OUT WHILE HE TRAINS. I HAD A FULL BLOWN CONVERSATION AT THE LOBBY OF THE HOTEL AND HE WAS STUPIDLY HIGH TO THE POINT THAT HE COULDNT EVEN SPEAK PROPERLY. BOTTOM LINE, NO WAY HE WILL BECOME MR. OLYMPIA BECAUSE HE DOESNT FUCKING TRUELY WANT. IF HE FUCKING WANTED TO BE MR. O, THEN HE WOULD STOP SMOKING THAT SHIT FOR 16 WEEKS AND GO BALLS TO THE WALL IN THE GYM AND FINALLY BRING THAT CONDITION HE NEEDS. IT IS SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET HARD AND PEELED WHEN YOU SMOKE EVERY DAY MAN..... BROTHER, WHY DONT YOU FUCKING SLAP HIM ACROSS THE FACE A FEW TIMES AND ASK HIM IF HE DOES WANT TO BE MR O?????? YOU ARE THE MAN WHO KEEPS IT REAL AND I AM ASKING YOU TO FUCKING ASK HIM FOR ALL THE FANS IF HE REALLY DOES WANT THIS SHIT OR NOT BECAUSE BY SMOKING WEED EVERY DAY IT JUST MEANS HE TRUELY DOES NOT WANT IT ... THE END.
    i hope this isn't all true, i'm going to have to getbig on u though pics or it didn't happen lol!

Quote Originally Posted by GREGG VALENTINO View Post
    NO!!!!...I WAS WITH HIM, HIS LEG IS NOT A FACTOR ANYMORE, HE IS KICKING ASS NOW!!!...TO BE TOTALLY HONEST WITH YOU ITS HIS " OTHER SHIT " THAT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED AND MUNOZ HAS VICTOR NOT BURNING TREES WHICH IN MY OPINION NO BODYBUILDER SHOULD DO!!...WEED MAKES YOU FAT & KICKS YOUR ESTROGEN TOO HIGH AS WELL AS WHO THE FUCK LIKES TO FEEL MELLOW ALL THE TIME....IT DOUSES YOUR INNER FIRE!!!....BUT HEY WHEN YOU GOT DRAMA IN YOUR LIFE SOME PEOPLE HANDLE STRESS WITH SHIT LIKE WEED OR SCRIPT PILLS...YO, FUCK THAT GARBAGE!!!!...BUT ANYWAY MUNOZ HAS VICTOR REALLY FOCUSED AND THAT MAKE VICTOR A DANGEROUS MAN!!!
    valentino also said this...why isnt everyone believing me? VALENTINO who is friends with victors says his problem is weed....why do you guys dont believe me?

LISTEN....I LOVE VICTOR, HE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING THAT A SHITLOAD OF OTHER PRO BODYBUILDERS DON'T DO!!!....HEY I WAS WITH A PAST MR.OLYMPIA WHO IS A FRIGGIN LEGEND AND THIS OLYMPIA CHAMP GETS HIS ROYAL ASS KISSED BY A LOT OF YOU GUYS AND YET HE WAS DROPPING XTACY TABS TO THE POINT HE DIDN'T KNOW WHERE HE WAS OR WHO HE WAS WITH ...THIS GUYS LIKES TO PARTY HARD, AND HE HITS IT WAY WORSE THAN VIC SMOKING SOME FRIGGIN WEED!!!....ONE TIME CRAIG TITUS WAS WITH US ( OH SIMMER DOWN ) AND EVEN CRAIG WAS GAGGING HOW FUCKED UP THIS MR.O HERO WAS!!!.....YO I KNOW SHIT ABOUT SOME OF YOUR BODYBUILDING HERO'S THAT WOULD CAUSE TOO MUCH PROBLEMS FOR ME TO SAY SHIT ABOUT IT OR NAME NAMES!!!.....BUT WHAT I CAN TELL YOU IS VICTOR IS ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS, HE IS GOOD TO EVERYONE!!!....PERSONALLY, I DO NOT DRINK OR PARTY AT ALL, I NEVER BEEN HIGH AND I NEVER EVEN TASTED BEER OR WINE YET I AM ITALIAN...BUT THIS IS MY CHOICE AND I DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE ( EXCEPT FOR MY KIDS ) DOES!!.....I AM VERY AWARE OF WHAT GOES ON AROUND ME AND ALTHOUGH I THINK POT SMOKING IS FUCKED UP, ITS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT SOME OF THESE HERO'S DO.....IM SORRY BUT I AM ROOTING FOR VICTOR, HE IS MY FRIEND AND EVEN AFTER HE RETIRES FROM THIS SPORT HE WILL SRILL BE MY FRIEND....UN-LIKE MANY OTHERS, I AM LOYAL TO MY FRIENDS, SO WHEN I SAY "LETS GO VICTOR" I SAY THAT FROM MY HEART!!!...LOVE ME, HATE ME, THINK I'M A DICKHEAD, YO WHATEVER MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF, BUT YOU CAN NOT FAULT ME FOR STICKING BY MY FRIEND VICTOR!!!...IT GOES BEYOND MD FOR VICTOR & I...HEY THERE ARE OTHER MD GUYS COMPETING IN THE MR.O BUT MY FIST IS IN THE AIR FOR ONLY ONE GUY, VICTOR MARTINEZ!!!!!!
    Last edited by GREGG VALENTINO; September 8th, 2011 at 06:32 AM.
    “Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! ”..Gregg Valentino

MY NEW'TRAINING BOOK'
    CLICK ON THIS >http://greggvalentino.net/?p=8

MY "NEW
    "FACEBOOK > http://www.facebook.com/pages/GREGG-VALENTINO-Friends-Supporters/334960258389?ref=mf

CLICK HERE FOR THE BOOK

Death, Drugs, & Muscle: The Gregg Valentino Story

MY TWITTER > http://twitter.com/#!/GREGG_VALENTINO

www.GreggValentino.net

http://www.myspace.com/greggvalentino

I must confess that I've never trusted the Web. I've always seen it as a coward's tool. Where does it live? How do you hold it personally responsible? Can you put a distributed network of fiber-optic cable "on notice"? And is it male or female? In other words, can I challenge it to a fight?......Stephen Colbert

Would love to see that happen--upset the order of things and have Vic come out of no where... He has always been the man, would be nice to see him have his day.

Peace, G

from the reports I have heard of people that I have seen him.. victor will be anywhere between 5th-8th

Lol i thought vic seemed real layed back and relaxed all the time... now i know why
    Z

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567