Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 4 Time Champion Jay Cutler Trains Shoulders and Traps 2 Weeks Out from the 2011 Mr Olympia

im ready for the bitches to ball bust me so here it goes...

1.) Jay Cutler

2.) Victor Martinez

3.) Phil Heath

4.) Kai Greene

5.) Dennis Wolf

I wanna see the good ol classic jay and Vic one more time

Awesome to see him do freeweights for once.

Quote Originally Posted by muscleten View Post
    im ready for the bitches to ball bust me so here it goes...

1.) Jay Cutler

2.) Victor Martinez

3.) Phil Heath

4.) Kai Greene

5.) Dennis Wolf

I wanna see the good ol classic jay and Vic one more time
    That happened once. Vic will never be in the top 3 this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanttobebig View Post
    That happened once. Vic will never be in the top 3 this year.
    you, me, nor anybody knows whether its impossible or possible example: so to say this guy wont get over this guy etc is bullshit

I will be there to you see him get the 5th...

Couldn't help but notice the guy in the background hoisting just the curl bar no weights on it/ Then you guy Jay straight bar with 225 for reps, that kid was probably like WTF???

I think eugene mishin might crack the top 10, his chest training video on md a few days ago was insane, he's freaking huuuge!!!!

i dont care as long as everything is judged as fair as possible...lets see how the new judging rule takes effect for this years olympia

He will make his 5th for sure, great workout

Jay looks really ready to get another one.

Quote Originally Posted by victoria,ruby View Post
    I just don't see jay winning for the 5th time unless politics come into play, he has always been one of my favorite Bodybuilders however if Phil,Dennis or kai come in condition i just don't see him winning his 5th,as they all claim and seem to be making improvements year by year where as Jays physique has changed very little over the last few years however he is very consistent i give him that and a fantastic work ethic which is second to none, GOOD LUCK TO THEM ALL
    If you think Dennis has a single chance in hell to beat Jay you know nothing about bodybuilding. Jay is the only "big guy" on stage at the olympia and in the world there is not a single other person on that stage that is going to match him inch for inch, not even close. Dennis is weak from the back, especially middle and lower, AND he has NO calves whatsoever. Realistically speaking, Dennis could finish in the 3rd spot if he duplicates his look at the arnold since branch isnt in the show and he is ahead of dexter since dexter shrunk.

I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Smile It ain't no beauty contest.....

I still do the standing barbell shoulder press... but I do it inside the power rack with the safety bars about chin level -- that way I start with the bar at rest for every rep and keep bad stress of the rotator... and I don't have to worry about messing around finding rack hooks.

Admittedly, I am still a bit puzzled on the best way to do barbell front raises... I ain't so sure how far apart to space my hands,,, do I pull straight up to my chin or swing out forward ? is it hurting my shoulder ligaments starting so low ? so I skip 'em... I also face the Nautilus shoulder machine... works for me.

Finally, Jay is looking freaking huge. Clearly Jay is the reason Pluto is no longer considered a planet. Unless he blows it in the next 2 weeks..... hello #5.

Dedicated Noob

I think Victoria Rugby needs to STFU lol.

Quote Originally Posted by victoria,ruby View Post
    OK HEAR GOES My O Prediction

1st) Phil Heath
    2nd) Kai Greene
    3rd) Jay Cutler
    4th) Dennis Wolf
    5th) Victor Martinez
    6th) Dexter Jackson
    7th) Ronnie Rockel
    8th) Ed Nunn
    9th) Hide Yamagishi
    10th) Tony Freeman
    I think this is more what i hope the result to be if the show is judged fairly rather than what i think it will actually be (due to politics)

Wolf/Phil
    Phil/wolf
    Kai
    Jay

Shawn Ray then says " everybody else" LOL!

Spotter

theres no way in hell kai green will place ahead of cutler. if anyone whos gonna beat cutler its phil heath. this is gonna be a good show

I saw Phil 's back workout 7 weeks out and he is looking big....Jay is not looking ready...I hope Jay comes in good shape...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast