Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 4 Time Champion Jay Cutler Trains Shoulders and Traps 2 Weeks Out from the 2011 Mr Olympia

Default 4 Time Champion Jay Cutler Trains Shoulders and Traps 2 Weeks Out from the 2011 Mr Olympia

Jay Cutler trains shoulders and traps 2 weeks out from the 2011 Mr Olympia. The reigning Mr Olympia does side laterals, front raises, cable rear side laterals and more. Be sure to take notes because the 4x champ goes into great detail on his workout.

Never get sick of seeing & hearing Jay Cutler. No secrets in the way he goes about things. Just pure hard work & a logical approach to everything.

I guess that's why he's been a top 2 Olympia contender 10 years and counting.

Strong shoulder pressing from Mr O there.

Jay's the man. I just wish he didn't train so freakin late at night.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Jay hungry for sandow #5!

Jay looks well on course to retain the olympia title. Great strength considering hes two weeks out. Good Luck Jay!

sure he is dieting and everything, but in 90% of his videos (even offseason) he looks like he fucking hates what he's doing!

Quote Originally Posted by OnceAgain View Post
    sure he is dieting and everything, but in 90% of his videos (even offseason) he looks like he fucking hates what he's doing!
    you may begin to lack some motivation after training for 20 years straight, doing the same shit everyday and dieting! It wouldn't be easy sometimes.
    Milk is for babies, when you get older you drink beer.

jay is the man!, the sandow is his!

Dedicated Noob

@OnceAgain

I don't know about you but when I am in the gym, even though I love training, it probably looks like I am pissed off at the world too. Intensity and focus kind of give you that look. I am guessing you are somebody who spends more time socializing than lifting, and probably have made the minimal gains to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewesify View Post
    @OnceAgain

I don't know about you but when I am in the gym, even though I love training, it probably looks like I am pissed off at the world too. Intensity and focus kind of give you that look. I am guessing you are somebody who spends more time socializing than lifting, and probably have made the minimal gains to prove it.
    LMAO!! I was thanken the same thing bruh

If you guys didnt see Jay getting deep tissue massage work done by Derik Farnsworth you need to check this out. It looks painful as shit but Derik made some good points. YOu can see how much it helped Jay to hit his poses better. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvSHViT937A

Hope he does it

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpig View Post
    Jay's the man. I just wish he didn't train so freakin late at night.
    he said he does it to avoid the crowds
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

hope he doesn't , time to pay debts (2007 Mr.Olympia)

Great video shoot. To the guy who said it looks Jay hates what he is doing; try to eat Tilipia fish and train once a day plus two cardio sessions a day for 12 weeks, which Jay has been doing here. He has three weeks to go to Mr Olympia and must be very tired. You probably would not be doing cartwheels when you came into the gym around midnight either. Think before you comment like that.

Quote Originally Posted by OnceAgain View Post
    Do you expect him to be laughing and joking during his sets or do you expect him to get to work and get the job done?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast