Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Bad Dennis Wolf Trains Shoulders and Triceps 3 Weeks Out from the 2011 Mr Olympia

Default Big Bad Dennis Wolf Trains Shoulders and Triceps 3 Weeks Out from the 2011 Mr Olympia

Big Bad Bodybuilder Dennis Wolf trains hammies and calves 3 weeks out from the 2011 Mr Olympia. Take notes! The the Wolf gives us a detailed explanation of his workout.

Bodybuilder Dennis Wolf trains shoulders, delts and triceps 3 weeks out from the 2011 Mr Olympia. Wolf fills us in on what machines he uses and how many reps and sets he does in preparation for the 2011 Mr Olympia bodybuilding competition three weeks away.

He sounds confident and just happy in general, quite different from most videos before earlier Mr Olympia shows.
    He will be top5. If any of the top3 are off he could take that place, him or Victor

Here are some videos with Dennis Wolf from earlier in the year:

In early 2011, IFBB Pro Dennis Wolf moved into a sweet pad in Las Vegas, Nevada. In this video, the Big Bad Wolf shows us around the house and gives us a little peek at what he has in the garage.

Enter the Wolf Den

In this video, the Big Bad Wolf shows us around the pool and lets us in to his "man cave."

Awesome! Can`t wait to see him on the O stage. Top 3-4 easy.
    How did you get so long

ja Dennis los gehts!!!!!!!!
    @szabi.lovasz

Wolf seems like a very nice person outside the gym, wish him all the luck, hes a damn beast!

Thanks for the videos of The Wolf. Can't wait to see what he looks like at the Olympia.

youngitalianstallion

darkhorse at this year Mr.O .... Top 3 guy right there

corland45

Huge Aryan Bastard with Muscles!

He should win, has the best shape out their, and has that hard dense look with out being a marshmellow like Heath and Cutler

see, i just watch this and i watch jays and you know exactly why jay has so much more mass....... free weights!!!!

if dennis would go back to basics and leave the machines aand cables alone so much i believe hed be able to put mass on in the spots he needs to win...but he just never does
    2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

If he's brought up his calves which lets be honest might be alot to ask in the time since his last show but if he has he could (not to copy Shawn Ray or anything) upset the apple cart,he's big,vascular and to top it all he has what can only be described as a wasp waist for such a big guy good luck to him.
    Last edited by victoria,ruby; September 7th, 2011 at 12:59 PM. Reason: not happy with original

Beach Body

Quote Originally Posted by corland45 View Post
    Huge Aryan Bastard with Muscles!

He should win, has the best shape out their, and has that hard dense look with out being a marshmellow like Heath and Cutler
    ::YAWN:: Same typical post from corland ::YAWN:: Although he does look good, I will admit that, he won't beat Cutler or Heath. He has to watch out for Kai,Victor and even Dexter, although he did beat those two earlier but this is the Olympia here.

His english is much better. Seems a nice guy.

Default Sun Tan

Dennis is huge and looks great, but wouldn't he look better if started getting at least a base tan from the sun??

hahaha....i love how Dennis is "cool" in front of the camera plus the way he talks.I remember back when he couldnt speak english very well and was kinda shy.I prefer him now!

GGOOOOO WOOOLFFF!!!
    "“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”"

dennis is easily one of my favourite pro's very nice personality and always friendly. all round great guy with a great physique. i hope he gets that top 3 finish

Great with some videos from da wolf.. looking forward to the rest!
    Testosterone Boys/HardcoreAthletez - Stick Out From All The Stereotypez!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast