Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 64

Thread: A Preview Of Phil Heath 9 Days out Flex Vid

  1. #35
    Mini Forklift Ⓥ
    Guest

    Default

    Philoil is looking good, but it's still Jays' IMO. Will be a good fight up there this year that's for sure.

    Shit, don't we say the same thing every year?..

  2. #36
    Forum Judge Howard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mirage hotel ice machine 7
    Posts
    21,854
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefatty View Post
    IN-FUCKING-SANE ARMS!!!!

    That video made me want to leave what ever I'm doing and go and smash the shit out of some weights!!!
    Not a good idea there musclefatty, if you smash the wts you can't even lift then anymore, gosh!

    Ok, , Heath does look incredible and his arms are cartoonish. Definite top 3 right there, but lacks the overall width to win the big title.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

  3. #37

    Default

    Heath Fan boys complaining about Kai Fan boys .... no one can like someone if you like the other guy right, i'm glad half of these dumb asses aren't judges somewhere or you'd have a show judged on t shirt muscles

  4. #38
    Forum Leader: No Bull Carnage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    13,327
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bandit2011 View Post
    Heath Fan boys complaining about Kai Fan boys .... no one can like someone if you like the other guy right, i'm glad half of these dumb asses aren't judges somewhere or you'd have a show judged on t shirt muscles
    you dont think some of the judges are secret fan boys as well?

  5. #39
    Iron Addict T-Relz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,251
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BDEGRD View Post
    an old and injured ronnie is still 10x better than Heath. Dexter was given the title for political reasons, he was a paper champion. Jay has been top 2 in the world for 10 straight years, 3 Arnold Classic titles, 6 Mr.O runner ups, 4X Mr. Olympia...........what the hell has Heath done? I dont understand how so many people are talking of him winning the Mr.O, when he cant even win the Arnold. Heath will wind up in 3rd or 4th this year. As I have said before by trophies, the FACT is Jay is the 5th best bodybuilder in the history of the sport, there are only 4 other more accomplished bodybuilders in history, Heath is not one of them.
    That's because he's just getting started. He's only 31 & has been at this for only 9 years. Why are you comparing Heath to Ronnie? An old & injured Ronnie is 10x better than alot of bodybuilders, not just Heath. Dexter didn't win for political reasons, he won that night because he simply was the better bodybuilder. Jay was off & Dexter wasn't, simple as that. Nothing political about it.
    Last edited by T-Relz; September 8th, 2011 at 06:50 PM.
    Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston


  6. #40
    Iron Addict T-Relz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,251
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift View Post
    Philoil is looking good, but it's still Jays' IMO. Will be a good fight up there this year that's for sure.

    Shit, don't we say the same thing every year?..
    gh15 is teaching you well.
    Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston


  7. #41
    Forum Leader: No Bull Carnage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    13,327
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift View Post
    Philoil is looking good, but it's still Jays' IMO. Will be a good fight up there this year that's for sure.

    Shit, don't we say the same thing every year?..
    yeap, and we are going to continue to say it until heath can match J's size and frame or he steps down, and why the hell would anyone who is consistently winning retire? I have a feeling Jay has his eyes on 8 - 9 to become the greatest O ever. how could he not

  8. #42
    Iron Addict T-Relz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,251
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    yeap, and we are going to continue to say it until heath can match J's size and frame or he steps down, and why the hell would anyone who is consistently winning retire? I have a feeling Jay has his eyes on 8 - 9 to become the greatest O ever. how could he not
    Lee Haney.
    Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston


  9. #43
    Bro Scientist HangingLegRaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MD ZUPPLAMEN' ZUPA ZTORE!
    Posts
    6,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    yeap, and we are going to continue to say it until heath can match J's size and frame or he steps down, and why the hell would anyone who is consistently winning retire? I have a feeling Jay has his eyes on 8 - 9 to become the greatest O ever. how could he not
    Because he has a brain?
    I'm sure he understands that right now all he can and should focus on is number 5. He knows full well how many viable contenders there are nipping at his heels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik133 View Post

    This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

  10. #44
    Forum Leader: No Bull Carnage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    13,327
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Relz View Post
    Lee Haney.
    he already held the record by 2...but i see your point

  11. #45
    Forum Leader: No Bull Carnage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    13,327
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
    Because he has a brain?
    I'm sure he understands that right now all he can and should focus on is number 5. He knows full well how many viable contenders there are nipping at his heels.
    i personally dont want to see him get 5, but come on....the fact is Jay Cutler has to be off for him to relinquish his title.

  12. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Where are guys this stupid born???I canīt believe what he typed,I just canīt...
    who the fuck are you to call me stupid.. you are the stupid one for getting angry at a internet comment... im laughin at you this very moment

  13. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redlinedrummer View Post
    Phil has looked the same for the last 3 years and still loses to
    Jay side by side on stage. Arms dont win Mr."O" people!!!!
    thank you jeeez, this people posting here are either complete spectators and know nothing about the bodybuilding cult, orrr they are plain retardsss... (probly all of the above )

  14. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BDEGRD View Post
    The jiffy lube arms have that wow factor, but if you really look at him its the same thing, narrow with big arms. Cutler isnt perfect but he is twice as wide as heath, and more complete. And undisputable fact is Jay beat Ronnie, and Ronnie is on a different planet than Heath.
    ...

  15. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ARKeiller View Post
    I love when the fan boys of particular bodybuilders say stupid shit like einsteinmuscle did.....its funny.
    i am nolt fan of no particular bber you idiot i am fan of bodybuilding cult. you are! "fan", of phil thats why you are bias my friend , you have to look from the outside in to see clearly not from the inside because then it is blurry..

  16. #50
    Spotter Needanother45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    142
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefatty View Post
    IN-FUCKING-SANE ARMS!!!!

    That video made me want to leave what ever I'm doing and go and smash the shit out of some weights!!!
    I am laying in bed and just watched that shit..........I hit the gym for almost three hours today and right now I feel like I can go hit for another three......Phil must get his due this time.......he is at another level right now!

  17. #51

    Default

    ......Phil must get his due this time.......he is at another level right now![/QUOTE <------- lmfao!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •