Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dennis Wolf Wreaks Havoc on Hams and Calves prep for the 2011 Mr Olympia! MASS MONSTER WEEKEND!

Default Dennis Wolf Wreaks Havoc on Hams and Calves prep for the 2011 Mr Olympia! MASS MONSTER WEEKEND!

Big Bad Bodybuilder Dennis Wolf trains hammies and calves 3 weeks out from the 2011 Mr Olympia. Take notes! The the Wolf gives us a detailed explanation of his workout.

Bodybuilder Dennis Wolf trains shoulders, delts and triceps 3 weeks out from the 2011 Mr Olympia. Wolf fills us in on what machines he uses and how many reps and sets he does in preparation for the 2011 Mr Olympia bodybuilding competition three weeks away.

he looks great just from his semblant in his face ... this video is 3 weeks out wich is alot of time lets see some 6 days out pics MD

Great attitude if he has improved his calves from the arnold which is a long shot i admit imo he could be right up there in the battle.But obviously only if he nails his condition as well.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Dennis looked great in columbus and I have him third in vegas! Dennis has the great combination of freaky size and pretty damn good shape!

dennis wolf has a really awesome physique ...some people dont like him because its either the calves or high lats but if you ask me ...i tell him not to change a bit!!..stay dennis wolf and keep improving on the weak points while maintaining strong points if you dont wanna make them any bigger

i believe in size but like shawn ray says...size is important but more important is symmetry ,proportion, aesthetics etc...size is good but when you compete you gotta bring everything...and dennis wolf will be bringing everything

Nice humor Dennis with the "cause you know, I have the BIGGEST calves in the world" comment lol.

Wolf is the man

OK waiting on Corland to tell us the usual, large something with muscles :LOL: and on the Jersey Devil hater to dispute it. Until then this thread is not legit!

Great video and for the first time this week, no lagging.. wolf is great! BIG CALVES BIIIIGGG CALVES!
    Testosterone Boys/HardcoreAthletez - Stick Out From All The Stereotypez!

Dennis is a good guy and has a truely freaky physique. I hope he can redeem himself and get a high placing at the Olympia.

Beach Body

The more vids I see of Wolf, the more I like him. Sense of humor, good information, seems quite grounded. I'm slowly becoming a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex1247 View Post
    OK waiting on Corland to tell us the usual, large something with muscles :LOL: and on the Jersey Devil hater to dispute it. Until then this thread is not legit!
    Honestly sir, the only thing I see wrong with this video is his calf training. I'm no guru but it's obvious he is just bouncing weight on his knees.

.....and go.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil View Post
    Honestly sir, the only thing I see wrong with this video is his calf training. I'm no guru but it's obvious he is just bouncing weight on his knees.
    x2!!!!
    Testosterone Boys/HardcoreAthletez - Stick Out From All The Stereotypez!

Ninja dude checking on the big bad Wolf.. Must be a huge fan!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil View Post

.....and go.
    his calf training is fine. he may not be pausing and squeezing, but he's putting in work. with his calves being as small as they are i think it shows he just ignored them for years. the training i saw, give him a year or so and his calves won't be so bad.

Good video. Can't wait to see The Wolf next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    Ninja dude checking on the big bad Wolf.. Must be a huge fan!
    Not a fan, not a hater (no, really). Just very curious to see a video on how he trains his 2 weakest points. I've seen all I need to know on his calf training.

Thanks for playing Dave.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast