Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 2011 MR Olympia Press Conference FULL LENGTH VIDEO plus written REPORT and PHOTOS!

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilarnold View Post
    they need to let the media ask the questions.....this was absolutely rediculous. i feel bad for the athletes that need to answer some of this rediculousness
    Exactly! I get a sense that the guys competing have no desire to be answering these questions
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

I got through about 10 minutes of that and turned it off. Stupid fuckign questions!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

stupidest questions ever asked to olympia competitors!
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

It's such a pleasure hearing that the Big Bad receives the biggest aplause after jay
    @szabi.lovasz

kai Greene or Phil heath ...........................................Best two .............Jay like a machine i don't like him....

i love MD, buy the mag too but daym..... every time i try and watch a video here its like i'm back on dial up.
    SO FCKING SLOW TO LOAD!!!!!

they making fun of poor ronny..
    @szabi.lovasz

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    I got through about 10 minutes of that and turned it off. Stupid fuckign questions!
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    stupidest questions ever asked to olympia competitors!
    there were suppose to do fan and media questions... but it turned into fans questions with media questions being asked in and out through out the session. Dave Palumbo, Aaaron Singermann and that Solomon guy from Flex all asked questions. I did too..... but they skipped one of mine.

The athletes were really tense for some reason. When someone asked a decent question, the athelete response killed it. Kai was asked numerous questions and his only response was "YES" so it made it hard to bounce questions off other questions. They might have been nervous to not piss off certain people if you get my drift!

dammit i did not even know mcgrath qualified!

Almost every single athlete looks like they don't want to be there,some of the qeustions are stupid and meaningless.And i have to ask when Jay talks does anybody feels like falling to sleep because i know i do.

Questions from the audience was not such a great idea. Lamar was probably the only person to ask a real question in the whole 50 minutes
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Havent read this thread so I dont know if this is any news, shouldnt be really. But anyway, Kai was 286lbs 48h before prejudging. Palumbo thought he looked way off but others had said he looked fkn great in pics shown to them.
    Kai needs to drop 20lbs of water, the suspecting thing is that George said Kai will be abt 6lbs heavier and in better condition compared to New York... for me this sounds a lot like to much water and he wont be perfect for prejudging but will make up ground for the finals.

Victor has been with Chris the last 4 weeks, he wanted his help to make sure he came in great. By the look of things and also what Chris Aceto himself said, we can expect the best ever Victor. So he should be top5.

Dennis looks great, improved hams, glutes and his back since Arnold according to DJ, also harder and drier then ever before.

Dexter is also seemingly back on track, doubt he could be higher then top5 no matter what, but we shall see.

To bad I couldnt be in Vegas, the show starts abt 2am CET time, which sucks but will watch it anyway.

Hoping for Vic to take it, which is more then a long shot but gotta hope

Quote Originally Posted by tbookie View Post
    Havent read this thread so I dont know if this is any news, shouldnt be really. But anyway, Kai was 286lbs 48h before prejudging. Palumbo thought he looked way off but others had said he looked fkn great in pics shown to them.
    Kai needs to drop 20lbs of water, the suspecting thing is that George said Kai will be abt 6lbs heavier and in better condition compared to New York... for me this sounds a lot like to much water and he wont be perfect for prejudging but will make up ground for the finals.

Victor has been with Chris the last 4 weeks, he wanted his help to make sure he came in great. By the look of things and also what Chris Aceto himself said, we can expect the best ever Victor. So he should be top5.

Dennis looks great, improved hams, glutes and his back since Arnold according to DJ, also harder and drier then ever before.

Dexter is also seemingly back on track, doubt he could be higher then top5 no matter what, but we shall see.

To bad I couldnt be in Vegas, the show starts abt 2am CET time, which sucks but will watch it anyway.

Hoping for Vic to take it, which is more then a long shot but gotta hope
    No wonder Victors face looks so sunken in

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
    there were suppose to do fan and media questions... but it turned into fans questions with media questions being asked in and out through out the session. Dave Palumbo, Aaaron Singermann and that Solomon guy from Flex all asked questions. I did too..... but they skipped one of mine.

The athletes were really tense for some reason. When someone asked a decent question, the athelete response killed it. Kai was asked numerous questions and his only response was "YES" so it made it hard to bounce questions off other questions. They might have been nervous to not piss off certain people if you get my drift!
    the questions asked were just as stupid as asking "So, do you feel like you would like to win this year?" LOL
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    the questions asked were just as stupid as asking "So, do you feel like you would like to win this year?" LOL
    Jay must be tired as hell from people asking him if he is gonna retire. Apparently we are all sick of him already
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Come on Victor fulfill your potential and become the next Mr 0.

lets go vic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast