Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: glucose disposal agents

5% off your next TrueProtein order: SNS110

Hey Tipsta!

why do you prefer Vitamin World's VS and Solaray's Actichrom?

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsta View Post
    You obviously have no direct experience with Dan. Dan advocated a glucometer to monitor blood glucose levels. Period! Mainly when using a keto diet to monitor blood to go into keto and thats where he was leaps and bounds ahead of everyone, even today with GDA's.

So you found a study showing a natural bodybuilder can take blood sugar above 300 and still enter the muscle cell. How can you say ANY bodybuilder natural or unatural would not benefit from blood glucose monitoring. Do you know how ridiculous that sounds to me that not knowing where the hell your blood sugar is has no benefit to knowing exactly whats going on.
    Ever think that maybe you could figure something out that nobody has bothered to. I have.
    You are only in disagreement because you have no knowledge of this topic

Like I said this is an untapped field that very few are educated on and you know it.

Funny thing is with me, the moment I was educated on blood sugar and insulin. I thought it to be absurd to not want to learn how certain levels of insulin affected the cosmetics. Since thats all I care about. Maybe thats the issue . All I care about is cosmetics.
    I work under someone who worked with Dan. What the fuck is your connection? Your knowledge is laughable man as you have offered nothing but subjective babble in the face of objective 3rd party credible research which shows your beloved vanadium and chromium are worthless.

What is even funnier is that there is some research which shows some promise in diabetes with severe insulin resistance but you continue with your subjective crap, arbitrary numbers, etc. There is damning and clear clinical evidence these compounds are worthless but since Tipsta says so (what are your credentials again) they are g-ds gift to bodybuilding.

Even worse, you are using random carb quantities to further prove your point. Will 100 grams of carbs effect someone who weighs 150lbs vs someone who weighs 250lbs? No. If you had the slightest clue as to calculate these things (they are EVERYWHERE) you may be getting somewhere. However, you aren't and are talking out of your ass to an audience of people who don't know any better. I saw you get laughed off of bodybuilding.com for the same thing.

I never said no one can benefit from glucose monitoring either. What I did say is that it isn't necessary for someone without insulin resistance issues. If I have a great body and put on mass easy should I do the unnecessary? I've also said form the get go there are much more viable and proven compounds on the market which you didn't address either.
    Last edited by Deserusan; September 5th, 2007 at 10:58 PM.
    Heretic

[quote=Deserusan;277535]I work under someone who worked with Dan. What the fuck is your connection? Your knowledge is laughable man as you have offered nothing but subjective babble in the face of objective 3rd party credible research which shows your beloved vanadium and chromium are worthless.

What is even funnier is that there is some research which shows some promise in diabetes with severe insulin resistance but you continue with your subjective crap, arbitrary numbers, etc. There is damning and clear clinical evidence these compounds are worthless but since Tipsta says so (what are your credentials again) they are g-ds gift to bodybuilding.

Even worse, you are using random carb quantities to further prove your point. Will 100 grams of carbs effect someone who weighs 150lbs vs someone who weighs 250lbs?

THATS MY POINT!!! How could anyone know how much sugar THEY need in accordance to their weight? Using a glucometer will allow you to pin point that EXACTLY. Your advice is just send it through the roof. Your a real genious!!!

Dan was way ahead of everyone in this field and from what I see I am as well here on this forum.

How many guys out there reading this thread are like me? You tried the high sugar thing PWO and found out that it just made you fat or knocked you on your ass because the insulin spike was so high since the sugar load was too great for you.

Guys, I was like you too once. I'd just fill the body blindly with glycogen. I can see clearly now the glucometer has a reading!
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Quote Originally Posted by Deserusan View Post
    I work under someone who worked with Dan. What the fuck is your connection? Your knowledge is laughable man as you have offered nothing but subjective babble in the face of objective 3rd party credible research which shows your beloved vanadium and chromium are worthless.

Even worse, you are using random carb quantities to further prove your point. Will 100 grams of carbs effect someone who weighs 150lbs vs someone who weighs 250lbs? No. If you had the slightest clue as to calculate these things (they are EVERYWHERE) you may be getting somewhere. However, you aren't and are talking out of your ass to an audience of people who don't know any better. I saw you get laughed off of bodybuilding.com for the same thing.

I never said no one can benefit from glucose monitoring either. What I did say is that it isn't necessary for someone without insulin resistance issues. If I have a great body and put on mass easy should I do the unnecessary? I've also said form the get go there are much more viable and proven compounds on the market which you didn't address either.

Just curious? Whats your competitive record. Dont tell me that doesnt matter. The proof is in the pudding and the pudding is your physique. Im not too impressed with your avatar honestly.
    Last edited by Tipsta; September 6th, 2007 at 07:50 AM.

Just curious? Whats your competitive record. Dont tell me that doesnt matter. The proof is in the pudding and the pudding is your physique. Im not too impressed with your avatar honestly.
    So all of a sudden genetics have NOTHING to do with bodybuilding?

Quote Originally Posted by hossjob View Post
    So all of a sudden genetics have NOTHING to do with bodybuilding?

They have everything to do with it. I was a premature baby. Born with a mid section only 90% developed. Suffered a double hernia going through the vaginal tube. Had Hormone irregularities going through puberty. (high estrogen). Had severe GYNO at 15 and had surgery. Graduated high school at 137. Genetically I'm NOT gifted to grow but my genetic SHAPE is my advantage. The heaviest I ever competed after 22 yrs of training was 164. So YES genetics play a huge part.

Like yourself. Your back has an insane lower insertion like myself. In fact, its lower than mine and thats just genetic shape. My christmas tree is a result of genetic shape nothing more. Cant carve out a tree if its not there
    Last edited by Tipsta; September 6th, 2007 at 08:12 AM.

This avatar pic is around the time I was introduced to the advantages of supersaturating the muscle(about 10 yrs ago) IMO I truly believe that is what has taken my STRINGY physique on stage to a much more improved fuller version.

I never said no one can benefit from glucose monitoring either. What I did say is that it isn't necessary for someone without insulin resistance issues. If I have a great body and put on mass easy should I do the unnecessary? I've also said form the get go there are much more viable and proven compounds on the market which you didn't address either.[/quote]

Sometimes the unnecessary is whats needed to EXCEL above the rest!

Chuck Rudolph of scivation was the one who talked about the BENEFITS of a glucometer to keep blood glucose levels in check for ahtletes on SUPERHUMANRADIO.COM

I guess hes an idiot too!

http://www.podfeed.net/episode/Super...18-2006/463391

This should help open your eyes and educate you better.

Tipsta: "blah blah blah....fake science....164lbs....blah blah blah"

hi Kyle!
    MorphogenNutrition.com
    Facebook.com/MorphogenNutrition

They have everything to do with it. I was a premature baby. Born with a mid section only 90% developed. Suffered a double hernia going through the vaginal tube. Had Hormone irregularities going through puberty. (high estrogen). Had severe GYNO at 15 and had surgery. Graduated high school at 137. Genetically I'm NOT gifted to grow but my genetic SHAPE is my advantage. The heaviest I ever competed after 22 yrs of training was 164. So YES genetics play a huge part.

Like yourself. Your back has an insane lower insertion like myself. In fact, its lower than mine and thats just genetic shape. My christmas tree is a result of genetic shape nothing more. Cant carve out a tree if its not there
    Awesome post! I have to say Tipsta (I think we mad have had our differnece, no biggie), but I do LOVE YOUR PASSION! I really respect anyone that is as passionate as you!

Quote Originally Posted by bhman6 View Post

hi Kyle!
    What's up Ben? LOL
    I gotta get back over to IM.

Awesome post! I have to say Tipsta (I think we mad have had our differnece, no biggie), but I do LOVE YOUR PASSION! I really respect anyone that is as passionate as you!

My appology for being such a RICHARD earlier in the thread but I think If I posted Chuck Rudolphs appearance on superhumanradio first I would have not have had so many in disageement.

I SO LOVE TO BE RIGHT!!!

Keeping glucose levels in check is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bhman6 View Post

hi Kyle!

http://www.podfeed.net/episode/Super...18-2006/463391

Dont feel stupid afterwards. We all have to start learning somewhere.

Its not passion. I just cant stand incompetence or ignorance.

To try to tell ME that NOT knowing whats going on in your body according to a glycogen load is just as beneficial as knowing EVERY little detail is RIDICULOUS!!!

What's up Ben? LOL
    I gotta get back over to IM.

apparently we don't know anything over there because we don't have our electrolytes in perfect balance and don't take GDA's religiously
    MorphogenNutrition.com

but I do LOVE YOUR PASSION!

don't confuse arrogance for passion
    MorphogenNutrition.com

Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast