Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast
Results 188 to 204 of 1256

Thread: glucose disposal agents

  1. #188
    Bro Scientist Tipsta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ft. Myers Florida
    Posts
    5,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bhman6 View Post
    apparently we don't know anything over there because we don't have our electrolytes in perfect balance and don't take GDA's religiously


    Could you only IMAGINE if you did. HOLY SHIT!!!

    I wouldnt want to stand on stage next to you!!!
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

  2. #189
    Iron Addict bhman6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,727
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    you never would....I'm 40-50lbs. bigger than you!
    MorphogenNutrition.com
    Facebook.com/MorphogenNutrition

  3. #190
    Bro Scientist Tipsta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ft. Myers Florida
    Posts
    5,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bhman6 View Post
    you never would....I'm 40-50lbs. bigger than you!


    REALLY???!!! You dont appear that big. AWESOME!!!


    This avatar pic is 157 about 10 yrs or more ago
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

  4. #191
    Bro Scientist Tipsta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ft. Myers Florida
    Posts
    5,943

    Default

    You guys are so quick with a response to tear my priciples apart but when I ask one simple question.....HOW HIGH IS TOO HIGH? You all just sit there with your thumb up your ass saying.....I DONT KNOW and wont dare respond. You guys are like cattle. They follow the herd into the slauterhouse because they are not smart enough to walk away alone.


    Whos the joke?


    Wake up. Drop the ego and unlock your mind to new ways to improve your physique where others havn't yet.
    http://www.podfeed.net/episode/Super...18-2006/463391
    Last edited by Tipsta; September 6th, 2007 at 12:13 PM.
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

  5. #192
    Bro Scientist Tipsta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ft. Myers Florida
    Posts
    5,943

    Default

    One other thing thats great for lowering insulin threshold, and I'm sure I'll spend the next 2 weeks argueing this fact, is FIBER. IMO I suggest 7 to 10 grams psyllium husk POWDER with each high GI carb meal. Ive seen a great advantage with glucose control using this method personally.
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

  6. #193
    Spotter DDD619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsta View Post
    One other thing thats great for lowering insulin threshold, and I'm sure I'll spend the next 2 weeks argueing this fact, is FIBER. IMO I suggest 7 to 10 grams psyllium husk POWDER with each high GI carb meal. Ive seen a great advantage with glucose control using this method personally.
    I will incorporate this.

    Thanks Tipsta

  7. #194
    Bro Scientist Tipsta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ft. Myers Florida
    Posts
    5,943

    Default

    I'd suggest using the proper amount of fibrous vegetables per meal but I get the feeling you guys are like me and too lazy to cook 3 lbs broccolli and green beans a day. So this is a sure fire way to get 30 plus grams daily. I hear Dave has an awesome fiber product.

    Make sure you use the powder, not the whole husks unless you feel a need to clear your colon out because it is more of a bulk laxative in whole husk form. However it wouldn hurt to use whole husks the first week to clear out and make room for the food that you are eating.


    Great for carb depleting days to clear out and get ready to absorb 100% carb up meals.
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

  8. #195
    Spotter DDD619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsta View Post
    I'd suggest using the proper amount of fibrous vegetables per meal but I get the feeling you guys are like me and too lazy to cook 3 lbs broccolli and green beans a day. So this is a sure fire way to get 30 plus grams daily. I hear Dave has an awesome fiber product.

    Make sure you use the powder, not the whole husks unless you feel a need to clear your colon out because it is more of a bulk laxative in whole husk form. However it wouldn hurt to use whole husks the first week to clear out and make room for the food that you are eating.



    Great for carb depleting days to clear out and get ready to absorb 100% carb up meals.

    Wicked man. LOL. Very true on the lazyness. I won't lie. Back to GDA's for a moment, whats your thoughts on GDA's pre and post workout. I know you suggest them meals, 1, 2, 4, and 6 I think, off the top of my head. I dont know when you train so I dont't know if you use them or not for pre and post.

    Thanks

  9. #196
    Beach Body Max32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Home of AMERICA's TEAM
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Back to the first question.......good GDAs:

    ALRI Special Tactics - has slight tendancies in this manner among it's other effects

    USP Labs Anabolic Pump and P-SLIN - both pretty cool products that I definitly have felt hypo on. Cool product for those looking for an OTC gluc disp agent...

    and of course, who can forget the best, glucophage or metaformin, but that is pharma....

  10. #197
    Bro Scientist Tipsta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ft. Myers Florida
    Posts
    5,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD619 View Post
    Wicked man. LOL. Very true on the lazyness. I won't lie. Back to GDA's for a moment, whats your thoughts on GDA's pre and post workout. I know you suggest them meals, 1, 2, 4, and 6 I think, off the top of my head. I dont know when you train so I dont't know if you use them or not for pre and post.

    Thanks

    Top round and White Potato is my PWO meal and has been for over 18 yrs. No matter when I train I eat that and since its MOST important to get the nutrients into the muscle I most deffinitely use them PWO. GDA means Glucose DISPOSAL agent. Isnt that why most do that crazy dextrose/whey PWO
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

  11. #198
    Bro Scientist Tipsta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ft. Myers Florida
    Posts
    5,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    Back to the first question.......good GDAs:

    ALRI Special Tactics - has slight tendancies in this manner among it's other effects

    USP Labs Anabolic Pump and P-SLIN - both pretty cool products that I definitly have felt hypo on. Cool product for those looking for an OTC gluc disp agent...

    and of course, who can forget the best, glucophage or metaformin, but that is pharma....

    MAX MUSCLE!!! Hers a guy who knows something. There are prescription drugs that can remove glycogen and dispose of it in its targeted area but there are still those that are either stubborn or just uneducated that will tell you, FROM WHAT I READ they do this or they do that. FUCKING GEEKS! Guys, shut the PC off go to the corner bar and spend time with the ladies.
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

  12. #199
    Bro Scientist Tipsta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ft. Myers Florida
    Posts
    5,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    Back to the first question.......good GDAs:

    ALRI Special Tactics - has slight tendancies in this manner among it's other effects

    USP Labs Anabolic Pump and P-SLIN - both pretty cool products that I definitly have felt hypo on. Cool product for those looking for an OTC gluc disp agent...

    and of course, who can forget the best, glucophage or metaformin, but that is pharma....

    Great upper to lower chest seperation in your avatar pic!!!
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

  13. #200

    Default

    Right when I was gonna call you a dick you apologize.

    I am off of Dave Palumbos diet as of today...just cant seem to stay in ketosis.Always happens when I try keto diets.I am incorporating alot of his ideas though into new diet.Things like high monosaturated,medium saturated fat to keep testosterone up,eating fat with carbs....and my love of nuts!!

    While I will be lowering carbs as people do to reduce insulin ouput,I am also gonna lower protein for same effect.Ive read many studies that show you double insulin output by eating carbs with protein.30gms carbs asking for insulin at same time as 30 gms protein is recipe for disaster.Gonna then seperate the carbs from protein and have each with yummy fat.So instead of normal 3 meals a day I will have 6 with either carb or protein.

    What little sensitivity I have in my cells will probably accept the macros more easily if they arent coming in at twice the dose per meal.Gonna try 6 meals for now but will make meals even smaller to get the effect I am after.

    Meal 1====2 slices Ezekiel bread w/tbsp PB
    Meal 2====6oz of steak
    Meal 3====2oz pasta w/10 fish oil caps
    Meal 4====1.5 scoops whey.....add 25gms dex PWO days
    Meal 5====2 slices Ezekiel bread w/tbsp PB
    Meal 6====4 whole omega eggs

    Fat=70 Carbs=115 Protein=125

    W/every meal:2mcg Vanadyl,100mg Chromium,100mg ALA

    Supplements consist of...Cinnamon,greens+,Multi,creatine

  14. #201
    Beach Body Max32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Home of AMERICA's TEAM
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsta View Post
    Great upper to lower chest seperation in your avatar pic!!!
    thanks, I appreciate it...

  15. #202
    Bro Scientist Tipsta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ft. Myers Florida
    Posts
    5,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by topgunner View Post
    Right when I was gonna call you a dick you apologize.

    I am off of Dave Palumbos diet as of today...just cant seem to stay in ketosis.Always happens when I try keto diets.I am incorporating alot of his ideas though into new diet.Things like high monosaturated,medium saturated fat to keep testosterone up,eating fat with carbs....and my love of nuts!!

    While I will be lowering carbs as people do to reduce insulin ouput,I am also gonna lower protein for same effect.Ive read many studies that show you double insulin output by eating carbs with protein.30gms carbs asking for insulin at same time as 30 gms protein is recipe for disaster.Gonna then seperate the carbs from protein and have each with yummy fat.So instead of normal 3 meals a day I will have 6 with either carb or protein.

    What little sensitivity I have in my cells will probably accept the macros more easily if they arent coming in at twice the dose per meal.Gonna try 6 meals for now but will make meals even smaller to get the effect I am after.

    Meal 1====2 slices Ezekiel bread w/tbsp PB
    Meal 2====6oz of steak
    Meal 3====2oz pasta w/10 fish oil caps
    Meal 4====1.5 scoops whey.....add 25gms dex PWO days
    Meal 5====2 slices Ezekiel bread w/tbsp PB
    Meal 6====4 whole omega eggs

    Fat=70 Carbs=115 Protein=125

    W/every meal:2mcg Vanadyl,100mg Chromium,100mg ALA

    Supplements consist of...Cinnamon,greens+,Multi,creatine

    WO WO WO STOP!!!! Dude how much do you weigh? That diet is for a 100 Lb girl. Never seperate carbs from protein. You want the insulin to carry the protein into the cell. What the hell have I been typing for umpteen million posts? that Gda program is nothing that I've advocted either but you probobly know better. No wonder you guys turn to drugs so fast.
    Last edited by Tipsta; September 6th, 2007 at 06:09 PM.
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

  16. #203
    Bro Scientist Tipsta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ft. Myers Florida
    Posts
    5,943

    Default

    I get the feeling you guys believe from my posts that these gda's or any supplement is gonna add muscle. THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!! Your nutritional program is what will do that. If you dont exceed the calories you have used in a 24 hr period then there is NO POSSIBLE way you will make ANY gains. These or any supps will only INCREASE your diets current ability to build muscle. If your diet cant currently do this then no supplement in the world will help!

    Heres something I learned and practice from DAN DUCHAINE, A TRUE anabolic reaction can not take place unless the muscle is in a SUPER saturated state. Not just a saturated, but SUPER saturated and that where the advantage of these supps come into play
    Guys you cant widdle a toothepick. You need a whole tree trunk. If your physique is toothepick, I suggest forgetting this whole dieting thing for a few YEARS
    Last edited by Tipsta; September 6th, 2007 at 06:16 PM.
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

  17. #204
    Bro Scientist Tipsta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ft. Myers Florida
    Posts
    5,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    thanks, I appreciate it...
    Actually looks like a young Porter Cotrell!!!
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •