Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 202 Showdown Pre-Judging Wrap Up w/Shawn & Flex. ITS A FREAKIN' BATTLE!! JOSE vs FLEX vs KEVIN!

could be just the pics.. but flex looks a bit smaller.. i say jose has this.. english or shaun has second and third...

DANG. I'm ready for this. There are two crazy top 3's: the 202's and the Open. Jose is lookin pretty wide!

Dude looking at the pre-judging photos I do not see how Keving English is even fighting for a top 3. His skin/muscles looking really lumpy and nasty. Nothing about him looks healthy. No separation what so ever. Ridiculous. Too bad David Henry is not there to clean house.....I would rather see Jose or Flex take it for sure tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Flex has no back. NEXT.
    R U crazy?

Flex's back is NASTY. What hes lacking is width and fullness under the armpits and across his chest.

Look at the back shots straight on and realize how off your statement is....

jose
    flex
    english

Flexs back lat spread is where he shows how small his back is, look at the crazy thickness of jose from top to bottom, then look at Flex, just not even comparable. And Im pretty sure a good back will score a shit load more points then good calves.
    I just dont see whats so good about flex at the moment, maybe when he hits the 212 he will be better with the added size but at the moment I dont see it

Glad to see Horvath competing again. He used to be in the mags some yrs ago mostly for his abs. The 202 was made him, so its good to see guys competing. The 202 is tough and Correa and Hnery aren't even in this event. Or Seth, didn't he win a 202 show as well. Imagine if these guys were in this lineup. Good division.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
    R U crazy?

Flex's back is NASTY. What hes lacking is width and fullness under the armpits and across his chest.

Look at the back shots straight on and realize how off your statement is....

I have to agree with you. I have no horse in these events. Flex has a good back with hardness and detail. Of course it could be better, but everyone could be better in terms of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalbandian1987 View Post
    Jose and Kevin have no calves...could go either way. Flex deserves the top spot.
    look again, jose does have calves...just because there not monsters like flex lewis's calves it doesnt mean anything. if you have em then you have em.

1.) jose

2.) kevin

3.) flex

jose has crazy size, and soon will be bigger his conditioning is like of branch warrens. and he is pretty damn thick from top to bottom. he cant be beat from the sides, at least flex cant. and his glutes are just as shredded.

kevin looks like kevin guys , but everyone here with a brain knows that this might not be his night. kevin doesnt look like he is completely on, conditioning wise because i have seen his crazy chest striations.

flex has room to improve, and hes looking good , probably all time best, but he is looking soft compared to jose and kevin. they say the show is won from the back and when you compare backs its like this ...flex has rooom to make it grow. jose is thick as hell but needs a little more seperation in the muscles..kevin has the best of both worlds but like i said hes not on like he usually is and thus he already lost.

Spotter

So whats the Winner of 202 class get...anyone know...we always here about the big guys purse....what about 202?

Quote Originally Posted by r6 View Post
    So whats the Winner of 202 class get...anyone know...we always here about the big guys purse....what about 202?

dont take my word for it, i dont know the amount but i do know its less then what the open guys get

Quote Originally Posted by r6 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by loskot View Post
    i think the 202 or 212 guys suffer a lot more, and should get a lot more then what there getting...its like recieving under minimum wage...pathetic

YESSSS!!! Shaun Joseph-Tavernier BROUGHT IT!!!!

I have it Flex 1st, Jose 2nd, Shaun 3rd, Kevin 4th, Horvath 5th, Arntz 6th...

I think English looks really poor this year...

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    YESSSS!!! Shaun Joseph-Tavernier BROUGHT IT!!!!

I have it Flex 1st, Jose 2nd, Shaun 3rd, Kevin 4th, Horvath 5th, Arntz 6th...

I think English looks really poor this year...
    Flex Lewis has such a beautiful physique and Jsoe is a grainy freak! Two great representatives for bodybuilding! Cheers Mate!

By these photos I'd put
    1) Jose
    2) Horvath
    3) Flex

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast