Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Mr Olympia Wrap Up with Shawn Ray, Dorian Yates Branch Warren, George Farah & Flex Wheeler

Default 2011 Mr Olympia Wrap Up with Shawn Ray, Dorian Yates Branch Warren, George Farah & Flex Wheeler

Shawn Ray, Dorian Yates and Flex Wheeler wrap up all that went down at the 2011 Mr Olympia in Las Vegas Sept 16-17

It's funny how they always mention Wolfs calves but never mentioned Colemans or Dexters calves in the past although their calves are as small as Wolfs calves.
    So if you can get Mr. Olympia without having any calves why shouldn't you be able to place higher because of your weak calves?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. German View Post
    It's funny how they always mention Wolfs calves but never mentioned Colemans or Dexters calves in the past although their calves are as small as Wolfs calves.
    So if you can get Mr. Olympia without having any calves why shouldn't you be able to place higher because of your weak calves?
    Like if Kevin English had any calves(But with him it doesn't matter right?). Total bullshit Wolf should've been third, and they had him ahead of Vic in Pre-J. Kai was just big he should've been fifth. But it doesn't matter now.

youngitalianstallion

i want to see what Jay has to say after his defeat... i will always support Jay

dorian said it all about wolf...
    the guy is O material from the front... and it ends there.

at least they got the winner right, but Wolf and Victor should be ahead of kai, rockel looked terrible and Curry at 8th wtf? If Curry was the Rodden should have been up there with a comparable physique with better conditioning....

Guys i was watching the Hani interview and he was taling about some training system (FT7) or something. Anyone got any info on it? or what it's really called so i can search myself? thanks

Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Catleugh View Post
    Guys i was watching the Hani interview and he was taling about some training system (FT7) or something. Anyone got any info on it? or what it's really called so i can search myself? thanks
    fst-7 some kind of a pre-exhaust bullshit...believe me nothing too special, it's just a fancy name

thanks lorenzo

Dedicated Noob

I'm starting to get tired of fucking dorian yates negativity! I'm a fan of Dorian but lately he's been dogging people during the post and pre shows.

FST-7 is used to finish off a work out. Doing 7 sets with a moderate weight and usually about 30 seconds rest.
    This is mainly to increase the bloodflow and get as much pump as possible to finish off.

Yes Antoine used it as pre-exhaust in his arm workout but that is not the common way to use FST-7.

Quote Originally Posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
    i want to see what Jay has to say after his defeat... i will always support Jay
    Jay was not available, he exited the back stage and we never got the Interview.
    Tune into MD Radio Monday at 4pm PST for the "Exclusive!"

Strength & Honor!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. German View Post
    It's funny how they always mention Wolfs calves but never mentioned Colemans or Dexters calves in the past So if you can get Mr. Olympia without having any calves why shouldn't you be able to place higher because of your weak calves?
    Dexter had calves at one time and Ronnies calves were pretty stinkin big. Just didnt look like it cause his damn thighs were HUGE. Wolf literally has sticks below the knees. For a white man of Euro decent, thats embarrasin!

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Great Wrap up Shawn! Its great to hear from Flex and Dorian and I was not shocked that Jay was so classy in Defeat!
    Last edited by mayor of bodybuilding; September 18th, 2011 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Great Wrap up Shawn! Its great to hear from Flex and Dorian and I was not shocked that Jay was so classy in Defeat!
    Agree.

Dorian says it like it is....no holds barred! I really enjoy his interviews!

" I don't want to give him advice because he's not asking me for advice " .... I like that .. Dorian says it like it is .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast