Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kevin English Wins Olympia 202 Showdown!!!! Flex Lewis 2nd, Jose Raymond third! INTERVIEWS!!

Quote Originally Posted by ARKeiller View Post
    He will bring his back up, thats a definite.

You know one of the best things about Shaun, he's so humble, a week before he flew out, I was with him and we were talking about Jose Raymond and Flex, got onto potential Olympia placings for him, he said and I quote "I'll be happy with a top 8 finish, I aint got any delusions of going over there and coming top 3 or anything like that!!". Thats the kinda guy he is, class act.

He would have looked even better but was held back by different things through his prep. I'll leave that for him to tell in his interviews though

When you see the comparison's, you'll quickly realise that he has lost that advantage, he didnt overwhelm any of the Top 6 with size from any angle....
    Yeah dude seems really mellow and has a ton of potential.

Just saw the comparison shots and was quite surprised. Flex and Jose hung in there with him mass wise. Better structure and more separated as well. But, upsets will always happen because bodybuilding is a subjective competition.
    "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Quote Originally Posted by boomermayne View Post
    Yeah dude seems really mellow and has a ton of potential.

Just saw the comparison shots and was quite surprised. Flex and Jose hung in there with him mass wise. Better structure and more separated as well. But, upsets will always happen because bodybuilding is a subjective competition.
    Damn right they hung in there mass wise! I know upsets will always happen, but by upsets its like, could have gone either way, the lesser man in most peoples eyes won, not the lesser man in everyones eyes!!!

Not normally very vocal about things that annoy me because I'm a pretty mellow guy and just shrug things off and dont care enough to voice my opinion lol, but this is fucking irritating!!!

typically I have a really hard time deciding who ranks where... but flex easily won this show and English didn't look good enough for top 2. WTF judging

kevin looked great at night but I hate his physique

kevin has some very odd looking legs
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Made Member

That Kevin English chump is a paper champion. Hey women! Hey Women!, How about you come over my place tonight and I'll show you a real man.- Clubber Lang's reaction-

Nobody

jose all the way...!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123