Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Interviews with Jay Cutler, Dennis Wolf and Toney Freeman Before the 2011 Sheru Classic

Default Interviews with Jay Cutler, Dennis Wolf and Toney Freeman Before the 2011 Sheru Classic

Doesn't the top 3 qualify for the Olympia at this show(being 2011 still)? Not just the winner like Shawn said in the Wolf video.

I think Jay is being a bit nice when he said that he got beat not he lost the contest. If Jay at 100% showed up like in 2009 he would still be Mr.Olympia. Heath won because Jay and Kai were off.

Looks like Jay emmbraced his defeat , and his resigned about the loss of his title . This should not be his state of mind hes the fuckin champion that took down the Ronnie Coleman . WTF Jay !? I know his friend with Phil and his not at his best because of the bicep injury and missed his mark at the last apperence on stage ( Mr. O ) , but come on Jay this is not the way u need to go down in history ,this is not an excuse cause Phil is at his the best , at least say in ur interviews that ur still the best . Jay u still have an Mr. Olympia title in u , i know u can come back next year and get thru all the competitors like in 2006 and 2009 . Jay u give ur best when ur second ,just like in Coleman era and like in 2008 when u lost , u always came back and destroyed everybody . Give it all on stage at the Sheru Classic and stand alone once again on stage as the winner . Next year if ull have the drive to continue bodybuilding im sure u will win it again , im absolutely sure u will regain the title .

wow, sounds like jay is going to retire

Quote Originally Posted by eu View Post
    Looks like Jay emmbraced his defeat , and his resigned about the loss of his title . This should not be his state of mind hes the fuckin champion that took down the Ronnie Coleman . WTF Jay !? I know his friend with Phil and his not at his best because of the bicep injury and missed his mark at the last apperence on stage ( Mr. O ) , but come on Jay this is not the way u need to go down in history ,this is not an excuse cause Phil is at his the best , at least say in ur interviews that ur still the best . Jay u still have an Mr. Olympia title in u , i know u can come back next year and get thru all the competitors like in 2006 and 2009 . Jay u give ur best when ur second ,just like in Coleman era and like in 2008 when u lost , u always came back and destroyed everybody . Give it all on stage at the Sheru Classic and stand alone once again on stage as the winner . Next year if ull have the drive to continue bodybuilding im sure u will win it again , im absolutely sure u will regain the title .
    He did not take down Ronnie Coleman...Ronnie Coleman had alot of injuries and gave Jay the Title

is shawn now signed with betancourt nutrition?
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

I am convinced that Dennis Wolf will beat at least one guy that was ahead of him at the Olympia.
    Wolf has one major advantage over the other guys and that is that he has plenty of experience with travelling large distances.

Toney goes hard.
    Real shit!
    I don't knock on doors motherfucker I knock doors over. -Flex Wheeler

woah the arms of flex are huuuge. damn

fuck they are getting better treatment than at the olympia by far. Sheru is treating them like celebrities

Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar

wow...impressive stuff with Toney...very inspiring..

Spotter

the x-man is the real deal....very underrated to say the atleast

I wish Toney had a column.

iWarrior

This video just solidifies how smart, classy & business savvy Jay is. I'm very happy for him either way. If anyone wants to learn business from a BB'r, no need to look further then this man.

much better quality on the videos

dont you guys think think that Flex arms look a bit strange??

still huge thou...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast