Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jay Cutler gets mobbed by fans in India at Bodybuilding Seminar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You and I must meet for tea in a bedouin tent sitiing on large carpets. Our topics of discussion would vary from politics to bodybuilding, from economics to the impact of RockyIII's posts on the Flora and Fauna on the Australian Continent.
    You got it man. I'll get on the carpet and chat as long as you set me up with a hookah and some apple-flavored sticky tobacco, some medium rare steaks, and a thick German beer, and I'll be happy as a pig in shit.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    spoken like a true neo-republican
    ^ LMAO, until you met me, you'd have every right to think that... I have plenty of views on issues that would categorize me as Libertarian and Liberal as well. Politically confused, some may say, but I consider myself fairly common sense and mindful of others. I don't think I'm right about everything (my knowledge on the history of the world is greater than most, and that ain't saying much) and I can discuss politics civilly. Unfortunately for me, the way things are run, I'd never be able to have my druthers. I'm always going to be disgruntled on some spectrum of issues, no matter who is in office. Fuck.

I guess I'll stick with lifting weights and having disproportionately massive calves. I'll take my calves over a Bentley any day. LOL
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Politically confused, some may say, but I consider myself fairly common sense and mindful of others. I don't think I'm right about everything (my knowledge on the history of the world is greater than most, and that ain't saying much) and I can discuss politics civilly. Unfortunately for me, the way things are run, I'd never be able to have my druthers. I'm always going to be disgruntled on some spectrum of issues, no matter who is in office. Fuck.

I guess I'll stick with lifting weights and having disproportionately massive calves. I'll take my calves over a Bentley any day. LOL
    Amen! The "tax the rich" class warfare bullshit is getting old. I used to watch the news and keep up on politics, but it got old fast and that left a void that BB filled.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCFreedom View Post
    Amen! The "tax the rich" class warfare bullshit is getting old. I used to watch the news and keep up on politics, but it got old fast and that left a void that BB filled.
    Me Too! We just need to kick the BUMS off Welfare and we will have a better country! Get A Job!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Lot of tax for that, and no loophole to exempt it or even prorate it, as you have to be out of the country for 330 consecutive days. Keep paying those taxes, Jay! Bring that money back from India TO the U.S.!!! I love this.
    Really? When I was working on cruise liners I just had to prove that I was out of the country for 180 days.

damn, that left arm aint looking right! he needs to have it checked ASAP!
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift View Post
    Really? When I was working on cruise liners I just had to prove that I was out of the country for 180 days.
    The tax law differs depending on where you reside, where you call home, what kind of work you do, etc. As a private contractor working overseas (which I believe Jay Cutler would be considered), you must meet a time requirement. Not sure if or when it was changed, but it's called the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion, and in order for it to be tax-free as a contractor, you must stay out of the U.S. for 330 days.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123