Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Motorcycles & Bumper Cars. Jay Cutler Travels to Punjab Province - Mikes blog from India

IN JESUS' NAME!!!, I AM PRAYIN' FOR JAY TO BE BACK HERE SAFE AND THX 4 SHARIN' BRO

Spotter

Awesome update!!

Hey great stuff Mike!!! yu da man

Dedicated Noob

HA HA that last paragraph about the cops with the bike gave me a great laugh. Excellent update Mike and the videos give us all a great idea of just what its like over there, I am guess you would times it by ten as to what we are seeing through the lens but none the less, it feels like we are almost there.

Keep the laughs coming, who knew you could have so much fun in such a crazy part of the world.

Regards Brett

Quote Originally Posted by lehra11 View Post
    ure most welcome sir...do u have any info of forthcoming venue schedules of mr.cutler's tour in India??
    This is for sure later today:
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This is for sure later today:
    ok....please kindly keep us updating....

Quote Originally Posted by bandolero View Post
    yes it is that crazy, been to that region just 2 weeks ago, and people in india are crazy! the traffic is insane, it smells bad and the people there...well I don`t even want to imagine to be Jay Cutler down there ..even if you`re just a regular white guy, people come to you and they want to take pictures with u because they`ve never seen a white guy in their live! Imagine to be a mister olympia down there! people down there are very rude (for europeans and americans), i guess for them it`s just normal...standing in line to get a picture? what ?
    Lol I kind of felt this way in some places when I went to Brazil. I went inside of a high school and a bunch of people were crowded up whispering "ppasodoad(mutter) americano (more mutter) americano". I was the only blonde haired, blue eyed person I had seen the whole time there except for another one that I saw on a plane.

Great report (and previous videos). The thing is; it still feels like if Jay is Mr Olympia. It just goes to show that it will take Phil years to become the personality and the ambassador that Jay has been and is for the sport. I am not sure it will ever happen. Either you have "it" when it comes to being loved by the fans or you do not.

Quote Originally Posted by The Norwegian View Post
    Great report (and previous videos). The thing is; it still feels like if Jay is Mr Olympia. It just goes to show that it will take Phil years to become the personality and the ambassador that Jay has been and is for the sport. I am not sure it will ever happen. Either you have "it" when it comes to being loved by the fans or you do not.
    true....and not many people have patience and humility that jay has..!!

Banned

thanks for great pics.

Quote Originally Posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
    IN JESUS' NAME!!!, I AM PRAYIN' FOR JAY TO BE BACK HERE SAFE AND THX 4 SHARIN' BRO

^^^Bump
    Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12