Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 24

Thread: Hide Yamagishi Smashes Back 8 Days Out from Madrid. Plus Quad Training Video!

  1. #1

    Default Hide Yamagishi Smashes Back 8 Days Out from Madrid. Plus Quad Training Video!


  2. #2

    Default

    Got to love Hide and the fact that he just loves to compete.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

  3. #3

    Default Hidetada gets some massage work!!!

    Hey Guys Hide has been training hard since his great performance at the Olympia and we plan on coming in even crisper and tighter but at the same time staying full. Sounds easy to say but much more difficult to attain. The Arnolds Spain will be a great show and very competitive and I wish all the competitors good luck.
    Here is Hide getting some massage and adjustment from Velipekka , he works with many top Pro athletes like Jay Cutler and many others. He is out of Golds Venice in the PRO Camp.



    Eric Di Lauro
    Mr. Canada Pro Trainer
    Team Cutler Mr Olympia
    www.newgenerationtrainer.blogspot.com/
    http://www.google.com/profiles/mrcanadapro
    http://twitter.com/#!/hugeericdilauro
    http://www.youtube.com/user/mrcanadapro
    ?feature=mexp
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eric-D...8788691?ref=ts
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #4

    Default

    Looking good, hopefully he'll place in the top 5.
    "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

  5. #5

    Default

    down to earth guy, very cool videos of him

  6. #6
    Spotter prhines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    187
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCanada View Post
    Hey Guys Hide has been training hard since his great performance at the Olympia and we plan on coming in even crisper and tighter but at the same time staying full. Sounds easy to say but much more difficult to attain. The Arnolds Spain will be a great show and very competitive and I wish all the competitors good luck.
    Here is Hide getting some massage and adjustment from Velipekka , he works with many top Pro athletes like Jay Cutler and many others. He is out of Golds Venice in the PRO Camp.



    Eric Di Lauro
    Mr. Canada Pro Trainer
    Team Cutler Mr Olympia
    www.newgenerationtrainer.blogspot.com/
    http://www.google.com/profiles/mrcanadapro
    http://twitter.com/#!/hugeericdilauro
    http://www.youtube.com/user/mrcanadapro
    ?feature=mexp
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eric-D...8788691?ref=ts
    nice can't wait to see what he can do in SPAIN!!!! He has come up so much in the last couple of years, you have done a great job with him Eric!

  7. #7
    Nobody
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Looking great Hidetada! Mr. Dilauro how long have you been working with Hidetada?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gunshow1 View Post
    Looking great Hidetada! Mr. Dilauro how long have you been working with Hidetada?
    Hey Gunshow1,

    I have been working with Hide since 2009 bring up his size and working on some of his stubborn muscle groups .
    It's amazing to see how much he has improved since looking back at some pictures and at his level to still see muscle growth and proportions getting better and better. It's important also as his trainer to see what he looks like leading up to his shows , is he flat , is he behind in his prep , is his posing showing his physique to its maximum . Especially a guy who is 5 foot 5 its important that his posing is spot on making him looking as big as possible in every pose.
    Today I trained his chest and arms , let me tell you he will surpass his Olympia conditioning in Spain, he was looking shredded !!!!
    It takes a Team effort for these high caliber athletes and very pleased to see Hide improving all the time .



    Eric Di Lauro
    Mr. Canada Pro Trainer
    Team Cutler Mr Olympia and Team Hide
    www.newgenerationtrainer.blogspot.com/
    http://www.google.com/profiles/mrcanadapro
    http://twitter.com/#!/hugeericdilauro
    http://www.youtube.com/user/mrcanadapro
    ?feature=mexp
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eric-D...8788691?ref=ts

  9. #9

    Default

    Hey Eric

    We okay to do a video interview with Hide the day or so before the show? For MD of course.

  10. #10
    Barbarian bennq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    578
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    big fan of Hide, great spirit, great work ethic, he will win

  11. #11
    Beach Body victoria,ruby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Derby,England
    Posts
    635
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Great to see the training videos back rather than those incredibly boring Jay vids are we going to get some offseason training videos also M.D,Hide is definatly a down to earth guy and i dont think i have ever seen him in bad condition on stage good luck to him hopefully he can jump into 2nd spot over the ageing Dexter who yes has been a great bodybuilder but i think imo time has caught up with him and he is finding harder to show up in his usual condition that we have been so used to seeing him in over the years.

  12. #12
    Nobody
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCanada View Post
    Hey Gunshow1,

    I have been working with Hide since 2009 bring up his size and working on some of his stubborn muscle groups .
    It's amazing to see how much he has improved since looking back at some pictures and at his level to still see muscle growth and proportions getting better and better. It's important also as his trainer to see what he looks like leading up to his shows , is he flat , is he behind in his prep , is his posing showing his physique to its maximum . Especially a guy who is 5 foot 5 its important that his posing is spot on making him looking as big as possible in every pose.
    Today I trained his chest and arms , let me tell you he will surpass his Olympia conditioning in Spain, he was looking shredded !!!!
    It takes a Team effort for these high caliber athletes and very pleased to see Hide improving all the time .



    Eric Di Lauro
    Mr. Canada Pro Trainer
    Team Cutler Mr Olympia and Team Hide
    www.newgenerationtrainer.blogspot.com/
    http://www.google.com/profiles/mrcanadapro
    http://twitter.com/#!/hugeericdilauro
    http://www.youtube.com/user/mrcanadapro
    ?feature=mexp
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eric-D...8788691?ref=ts
    Thank you! Hide looks ridiculous to say the least, you have done such a great job with him! Good luck at the Arnold in Spain!

  13. #13

    Default

    always been a big fan of Hide. i wish him the best. it will be interesting to see him compared to Dexter and Flex

  14. #14

    Default Dexter and Hide....Golds Venice...5 days out...


  15. #15
    youngitalianstallion
    Guest

    Default

    Hide looks great... but i think he really need more thickness in his back because his rear duoble bis don't impress me...his muscle don't pop out... let's see who between FLex and Hide will be on top.... i think FLex lewis can be in the top 3

  16. #16

    Default

    That pose has come up a lot but u also have understand he is very flat in this video . Once he carbs up he will be pealed and muscles will be popping!!! The show is won the day of not 8 days out...

    Eric Di Lauro Mr. Canada Pro Trainer Team Cutler Mr Olympia and Team Hide
    www.newgenerationtrainer.blogspot.com/
    http://www.google.com/profiles/mrcanadapro
    http://twitter.com/#!/hugeericdilauro
    http://www.youtube.com/user/mrcanadapro
    http://m.facebook.com/home.php?refid=30

  17. #17
    iWarrior
    Guest

    Default

    I admire Hide. Man walks around with his head up high and carries himself like a true professional win lose or draw!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •