Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So my girlfriend wants breast implants.

Default So my girlfriend wants breast implants.

My girlfriend wants breast implants, which I am not opposed to, though I personally very much like her ballerina's body and build as she is.

Obviously this procedure is for HER, not for me - but because I am not opposed to it but not incredibly excited about it, how do I answer the inevitable "What do you think, honey?" question that will come, without it sounding like either "Yah, you'd be so much hotter with bigger boobs" or "No way, you don't need 'em" (which she will argue with).

Hmm...

Very simple..the safe answer guys have been giving women for years..."Whatever makes you happy honey". End of discussion lol. You come out looking compassionate, and prob get your girl a nicer rack!

Quote Originally Posted by NoPainNoGain View Post
    Very simple..the safe answer guys have been giving women for years..."Whatever makes you happy honey". End of discussion lol. You come out looking compassionate, and prob get your girl a nicer rack!
    Yup, that pretty much sums it up. It would be even better if she could talk her parents or rich aunt into paing for it, though.
    Steele Exposure - specializing in physique and motorsports photography

GeorgeForemanRules

It is her decision, let her know that she decides has nothing to do with you.

The correct answer is: You look beautiful already, but if that is what you want, and will make you feel better than you should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by jas8 View Post
    The correct answer is: You look beautiful already, but if that is what you want, and will make you feel better than you should do it.
    That is exactly the kind of suck up response women hate. Foremanrules response IMO is the best.

Well I will respond since I have implants..from a woman perspective its nice to hear "Honey you look great already" but also "But what you decide is your decision, whatever will make you happy and I support you 100%" We like to hear the comfort and also the support.

Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules View Post
    It is her decision, let her know that she decides has nothing to do with you.
    I would listen to Forman. An even more important question is are you going to pay for them? If I were you being the position your in "boyfriend", I would not pay for them. Let her pay for them. I am a Southern California native home the implants. I see guys who get burned all the time, the buy their girlfriend implants and few months later the girls bounce on the dudes with their new found "confidence". If she wants them let her pay for them....then it's all good.

Made Member

bigger is better

Yes, like most of you have posted, it IS her choice to make and it IS for her, not for me. It's HER body, afterall.

I certainly have my opinions, for example, if you're gonna do it, don't screw around and half-ass it the first time by being conservative - get it done bigger than what you think you want, because you'll be back later to upsize.

And yes, she's paying for them. I told her that I support her choice 100% whatever she does, but it's got to be her money that does it. What I don't agree with is some of the reasoning that she's said that she wants them: She's said "I look like a ten year old boy" and SHE ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT!!! But there's no arguing with that, I guess - she'll see herself the way she sees herself no matter what I or anyone says.

I am helping her with it in other respects, but as far as who gets the bill - it's all hers. I wouldn't expect her to pay for my dentist bill.

If you need a desicion send me a pic and ill let you know since i am an expert. Jk. I all for it better wifes through science.

[That is exactly the kind of suck up response women hate. Foremanrules response IMO is the best.]

I guess it depends on who its comming from. Maybe in you case they don't believe you and think your a suck up.

Red face

I think honesty is ALWAYS the best policy. Ultimately she's probably investigating getting her boobs done solely on her personal perception of herself. Let her know that you think she's beautiful the way she is but that you'd be just as happy with her if she got her boobs done

Alli Moyer
    NPC Figure Competitor
    Fitness Model
    www.allifit.com
    Sass. Class. Muscle.

Amateur Threat

Quote Originally Posted by goober View Post
    My girlfriend wants breast implants, which I am not opposed to, though I personally very much like her ballerina's body and build as she is.

Obviously this procedure is for HER, not for me - but because I am not opposed to it but not incredibly excited about it, how do I answer the inevitable "What do you think, honey?" question that will come, without it sounding like either "Yah, you'd be so much hotter with bigger boobs" or "No way, you don't need 'em" (which she will argue with).

Hmm...
    Sir, please do not let her get implants. I have been around gyms and strip joints for years and in all those years, I have seen maybe 4-5 good boob jobs. A nice tight body with smaller tits and a nice ass is the bomb. I say no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave those boobies alone. The grass is always greener on the other side, until you get over there to find out it isn't so green.........

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by no_limit View Post
    I would listen to Forman.
    Best post ever made on MD.

Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by jrgong View Post
    Yup, that pretty much sums it up. It would be even better if she could talk her parents or rich aunt into paing for it, though.

erm...

Quote Originally Posted by irish george View Post
    Sir, please do not let her get implants. I have been around gyms and strip joints for years and in all those years, I have seen maybe 4-5 good boob jobs. A nice tight body with smaller tits and a nice ass is the bomb. I say no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave those boobies alone. The grass is always greener on the other side, until you get over there to find out it isn't so green.........
    Interesting perspective

It's a very personal decision. The best thing you can do is be supportive. I went through it with my girl. I did a TON of research about it and the doctors. I was all for it but I did not encourage her, she had to make the decision and then I supported it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast