Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ninth Place Ed Nunn Reveals Secret to Small Waist. Interview at Arnold Europe Expo in Madrid.

Default Ninth Place Ed Nunn Reveals Secret to Small Waist. Interview at Arnold Europe Expo in Madrid.

Genetics is the secret.

All these guys and there secrets lol.

Waist size is genetic. Now a gut is a different story

Too bad nunns waist is a mess of lines really ruins his physique to me.

iWarrior

The secret to a small waist is...genetics!

I bet ya he wasn't really 265lbs, just going by the hesitation when asked!

Try to recap all the smallest waists in the history of bodybuilding... they're all black guys with maybe 1 or 2 Eastern Europeans. Lol even Giles recapping who had the small waists in the show; Toney Freeman, Alvin Small, and Ed Nunn . Lol at doing anything, it's all genetic. Sure you can ruin it with a gut, but waist size (pelvic bone structure) is all genetic. Always has been, always will be, don't need your secrets.

I got pretty huge hips but not a gut, which I can at least be thankful for that. IMO people confusing gut with waist...someone can have a 30 inch waist but if you got a 40 inch gut 2 inches above it then it looks like shit.

Banned

The secret to Ed Nunns waist is liposuction that's why he has those lines

Actually, some thing that I noticed which is actually retarded (posting this in regards to nunn talking about the weight belt), maybe the weight belt can keep your waist/stomach small, but almost all the pro's who have said that have it so tight around their waist that their gut is hanging over it, kind of like if you squeeze a water balloon on both sides, the middle looks like it's about to pop. If the belt does anything that way, it actually looks like it would force your gut outwards, especially when wearing it like that in heavy sets. Make sense?

Banned

A belt won't change shit about waist size.

Great interviews Giles. One thing, during most of your interviews I notice that you are always looking around at other things going on and not giving the individual you are interviewing your full attention. It also seems like you cut them off in the middle of their interview to give your 2 cents. Just my opinion and no disrespect. Thanks for all the coverage, though. We appreciate it.

This guy gives some good advice on a free vid and all you guys just bitch about shit..

BTW Giles your shirt is too tight bro

Edd Nunn is the future, no more fridges!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    This guy gives some good advice on a free vid and all you guys just bitch about shit..

BTW Giles your shirt is too tight bro

Edd Nunn is the future, no more fridges!
    I know mate, gunna get another 3 black MD shirts done, this time a size bigger...To fit my enormous stomach according to cheeky bugger Lee Priest in Madrid!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnieo View Post
    Great interviews Giles. One thing, during most of your interviews I notice that you are always looking around at other things going on and not giving the individual you are interviewing your full attention. It also seems like you cut them off in the middle of their interview to give your 2 cents. Just my opinion and no disrespect. Thanks for all the coverage, though. We appreciate it.
    Thanks for the feedback, I'm trying my best to hone my craft though...Not been doing the video interviews even 7 months yet...Give me time and I'll improve mate. I always watch each interview I do over and over and take notes on how I can do better for next time.

It's like anything we want to be good at eventually, takes practise, practise, practise...

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, I'm trying my best to hone my craft though...Not been doing the video interviews even 7 months yet...Give me time and I'll improve mate. I always watch each interview I do over and over and take notes on how I can do better for next time.

It's like anything we want to be good at eventually, takes practise, practise, practise...
    Absolutely. I have noticed the changes in your interviews as you get more under your belt. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnieo View Post
    Absolutely. I have noticed the changes in your interviews as you get more under your belt. Keep up the good work.
    Cheers mate, my ego's not too massive that I can't happily accept constructive criticism, the guy that films them usually for me, as soon as the camera's shut off he gives me a full rundown of how it went giving tips on how I can do better for next time...

The cutting in bit is usually for guys like Alvin who I'm trying to give background info on as most people watching it don't have the first clue who he is and he's too humble to talk about himself non-stop without some major prompting or me filling in the gaps for him...

It's all good though...Onwards and upwards mate!

Another good interview by Giles. Thanks team MD.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast