Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cecil Croasdale Overall 2011 UK Champ Interview w/Alvin Small "Time to Earn Some Dough!"

Dedicated Noob

i was at this show just got home cecil deserved it hands down you had to be there , haroldus takes the piss and comes in soft , if he aint in condition he dont deserve the win well done to ces awsome package

Quote Originally Posted by susthead View Post
    i was at this show just got home cecil deserved it hands down you had to be there , haroldus takes the piss and comes in soft , if he aint in condition he dont deserve the win well done to ces awsome package

Since you were there.... Do you think Haroldas deserved his class? Did he have enough size to make up for not having the condition?

haroldas looked like a block of butter..def didnt deserved overall
    Quote Originally Posted by villan View Post
    i will delete all posts about me in the pit,i am being bullied and there is no choice left

Butch and I just tagged tons of photos. Be sure to check the galleries.

Quote Originally Posted by FitAdina View Post
    Butch and I just tagged tons of photos. Be sure to check the galleries.
    Great job.

I'm sure that was a headache lol
    www.leighcarmichael.com

Quote Originally Posted by leigh View Post
    Great job.

I'm sure that was a headache lol
    Thanks, Leigh. It's not hard. Just tedious....but for some reason, I love it! (Well...I love all the pics going up fast and correct. That's what I love!)

Quote Originally Posted by FitAdina View Post
    Thanks, Leigh. It's not hard. Just tedious....but for some reason, I love it! (Well...I love all the pics going up fast and correct. That's what I love!)
    Do you have to look at each shoot and go by the number on the trunks.

I shoot bodybuilding comps and it is the worst part haha.

It's ok in a big show with well know people but going through hundreds of shots of randoms is a little rough.
    www.leighcarmichael.com

Default Haters are not needed when people work there arse off.

You guys are jokes and I mean retarded. Slating guys that you wish you could have even one body part as great as they do let alone the whole package, Cecil is so loaded all over and he would admit his chest is behind but have you seen deals thighs and arms like it ? Haroldas is incredible and young hes got plenty of time. Cecil has mature dry muscles with superior condition. Dont know if you guys know what condition is ? probably noy seeing as you probably aint ever won a british title and I aint talking no local show crap! I will come train where ever you train and I bet I make you looks S*it let alone Cecil ! Congrats to him. Haters when your good yourselves then your opinion is credible . laters bellends.

james hollingshead 89 = cecil??????

Cecil did great to say he nearly didnt compete due to not making u100's thought he would be out massed but obviously not. I do agree with James (a very promising UK amateur, not Cecil) that he has some amazing body parts and his chest does let him down but how many BBers that turn pro are perfect and have no weak points

Quote Originally Posted by james hollingshead 89 View Post
    You guys are jokes and I mean retarded. Slating guys that you wish you could have even one body part as great as they do let alone the whole package, Cecil is so loaded all over and he would admit his chest is behind but have you seen deals thighs and arms like it ? Haroldas is incredible and young hes got plenty of time. Cecil has mature dry muscles with superior condition. Dont know if you guys know what condition is ? probably noy seeing as you probably aint ever won a british title and I aint talking no local show crap! I will come train where ever you train and I bet I make you looks S*it let alone Cecil ! Congrats to him. Haters when your good yourselves then your opinion is credible . laters bellends.
    Who is this pea brain?

Take your seeping vagina back to uk-muscle and hang around there....

james hollingshead is a top bodybuilder in the UK, and still a junior if Im correct, and someone who could do big damage in the future

cecil got a much more apealing look, tbh i think haroldson looked better last year?

The win was welled deserved by Cecil, a great guy and a great physique. I wish him all the best in all that he does!
    IFBB PRO

Just got home guys, am uploading some cool vids for you all as we speak, stay tuned for them! Gunna add some comments to the play by play now...
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Quote Originally Posted by leigh View Post
    Do you have to look at each shoot and go by the number on the trunks.

I shoot bodybuilding comps and it is the worst part haha.

It's ok in a big show with well know people but going through hundreds of shots of randoms is a little rough.
    I do have to open each to see suit number. But like when it comes to posing routine, that's like 20 or 30 shots in a row. Same with comparisons. With those, my eyes just scan for when the suit color changes.

A few weekends ago, I tagged three shows in one weekend....that was about 20,000 pics.

wow, surprised how many people are hating on cecil, i thought he did great and am very pleased for him, he must be feeling incredible right now. Haroldas is good yeah but cecil was the best man on stage simple at that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast