Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cecil Croasdale Overall 2011 UK Champ Interview w/Alvin Small "Time to Earn Some Dough!"

Quote Originally Posted by gymboy5000 View Post
    wow, surprised how many people are hating on cecil, i thought he did great and am very pleased for him, he must be feeling incredible right now. Haroldas is good yeah but cecil was the best man on stage simple at that.
    Yep! It's how I had it too...
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Quote Originally Posted by james hollingshead 89 View Post
    You guys are jokes and I mean retarded. Slating guys that you wish you could have even one body part as great as they do let alone the whole package, Cecil is so loaded all over and he would admit his chest is behind but have you seen deals thighs and arms like it ? Haroldas is incredible and young hes got plenty of time. Cecil has mature dry muscles with superior condition. Dont know if you guys know what condition is ? probably noy seeing as you probably aint ever won a british title and I aint talking no local show crap! I will come train where ever you train and I bet I make you looks S*it let alone Cecil ! Congrats to him. Haters when your good yourselves then your opinion is credible . laters bellends.
    And this everybody is commonly known as a triple R, Roid Rage Rant LOL

These forums are for voiceing your own opinions and veiwing others and just because your opinions dont exactly match others doesn't really warrant the kind of meanlingless rant that you have put on here. So here are a few friendly tips.
    1st GROW UP
    2ND STOP JUICING

I am not hating on Cecil his condition does look spot on but i for one was just pointing out my opinion on his Chest,but when all is said and done i do wish him all the best i am a brit myself and it is about time we got back in the winners circle and i dont just mean in the 202 or 212s as it is now.

Cecil! UK's newest pro!

Quote Originally Posted by james hollingshead 89 View Post
    You guys are jokes and I mean retarded. Slating guys that you wish you could have even one body part as great as they do let alone the whole package, Cecil is so loaded all over and he would admit his chest is behind but have you seen deals thighs and arms like it ? Haroldas is incredible and young hes got plenty of time. Cecil has mature dry muscles with superior condition. Dont know if you guys know what condition is ? probably noy seeing as you probably aint ever won a british title and I aint talking no local show crap! I will come train where ever you train and I bet I make you looks S*it let alone Cecil ! Congrats to him. Haters when your good yourselves then your opinion is credible . laters bellends.
    Everyone's entitled to their own opinions. If it sounds like they are slagging off someone then that's their choice.
    Don't sweat it. Do your sweating in the gym.
    You will always get haters.
    Phil Heath has haters and he's the best on this planet.

Cecil and Dave Titterton...

Last edited by Giles; October 24th, 2011 at 03:22 PM.

Cecil...

I'm currently tagging hundreds of more photos for this gallery. Be sure to visit the gallery again.

Alvin's looking like a freaking beast! Anyone know how tall he is?

Quote Originally Posted by 456Mike View Post
    Alvin's looking like a freaking beast! Anyone know how tall he is?
    I saw it listed once as 5'11"....

Quote Originally Posted by FitAdina View Post
    I saw it listed once as 5'11"....
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Peterson View Post

Overall Winner Cecil Croasdale interview with former winner Alvin Small

"I'm now a pro… now I'm going to put some size on and try to earn some dough"
    Looking through pictures I was thinking "wow Cecil's huge!"
    ...but then look at Alvin Small standing next to him, HOLY SHIT! Dude's traps are swallowing his head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik133 View Post

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

I'm currently tagging hundreds of more photos for this gallery. Be sure to visit the gallery again.
    I know this is completely off subject, but do you have any idea when the leroy davis back and simon fan arm workouts are getting put up?? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BenBach View Post
    I know this is completely off subject, but do you have any idea when the leroy davis back and simon fan arm workouts are getting put up?? Thanks!
    We're saving them for a rainy day mate, but I will ask for you...I'd love to see 'em! They were savage Temple style training at it's very best!!

Big splodgy kiss for you Adina.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast