Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Best Body Nutrition signs multiple champion Daniel Toth

Thumbs up Best Body Nutrition signs multiple champion Daniel Toth

Auerbach / Germany, 24th October 2011

Best Body Nutrition signs multiple champion Daniel Toth

The fitness experts from Best Body Nutrition and Daniel Toth concluded a cooperation contract. As from now, the exceptional athlete relies on the high-grade sports nutrition products of the German manufacturer.
    The winner of last year’s IFBB - Body-Xtreme Invitational and NAC - Ms. & Mr. Universe Daniel Toth is contracted by Best Body Nutrition as from now. Therewith, he benefits from the experience and the high-grade sports nutrition products from the German manufacturer Best Body Nutrition.
    Daniel Toth and Andreas Arzt (CEO of Best Body Nutrition) signed the contract on 21st October. Andreas Arzt about the agreement: “We are looking forward to a great cooperation with Daniel and proudly support this successful athlete with our nutrition and know-how.”
    In cooperation with the Best Body Nutrition Team Ferenc Pinter and Manuel Bauer, Daniel is preparing for his next big target – the win of the Arnold Classics (AC) Amateurs 2012 in Columbus (Ohio). The AC Amateurs will be staged within the framework of the Arnold Classics from 1st – 4th March 2012 during the Arnold Schwarzenegger Sport Festivals. This event belongs to the most important competitions in the world of Bodybuilding.
    Daniel announces: „It’s my big dream to win the AC Amateurs and the next big target in my life in order to start my career as a professional Bodybuilder and to participate in pro competitions. With the support of Best Body Nutrition, I’m convinced that I can work optimally on this target and have best conditions. I’m looking forward to our successful cooperation.“

Last edited by fitness-journal; October 26th, 2011 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Formating

Freak of Nature

Congratulations. Sounds like a plan

For me the current best amateur!

He will go pro soon! For sure!

Look at this:

Posing to Damage Inc. by Metallica.. fucking awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik133 View Post

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

His show on Comedy Central is hilarious.

He is Amateur! I'm sure. He will rock the Arnold. Look at this from 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI269ohMssM

He is a really cool guy, always in shape.

The 2012 Arnold is going to be interesting. I believe the absolute title will be beetwen him and Lesukov.

And I for one am certainly rooting for Daniel!!

Finally Daniel is coming over to the IFBB, I saw him in Norway a couple years ago, he won by a mile, a stunning physique and a BIG threat for the Arnold amateur next year!

I put him in my MD Euro-Muscle column a while back...
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8