Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UK British Championships Finals Wrap Up with Zack King Khan, Lisa Cross and Tiger Thomas

Default UK British Championships Finals Wrap Up with Zack King Khan, Lisa Cross and Tiger Thomas

Wrap up was great! That's the three musketeers right there haha, great team, Giles is the man! Very good interviewer, take note md, more Giles por favor!!!

Great interview,just one question when is Zack planning on making his pro debut he is looking mint and how are his legs coming on after the surgery.

that Alex Bardachon will be a serious bodybuilder in a near future.

some strange reason i find this girl being interview'd with khan and giles pretty...most girls "on it" look like monkeys , she actually gorgeous

Quote Originally Posted by muscleten View Post
    some strange reason i find this girl being interview'd with khan and giles pretty...most girls "on it" look like monkeys , she actually gorgeous
    'Hell yeah! Lisa is smokin', even more so in the flesh...Especially when she's beating you on the bum with a rolled up newspaper in her headmistress outfit...

One can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman19 View Post
    Wrap up was great! That's the three musketeers right there haha, great team, Giles is the man! Very good interviewer, take note md, more Giles por favor!!!

Cheque's in the post mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    'Hell yeah! Lisa is smokin', even more so in the flesh...Especially when she's beating you on the bum with a rolled up newspaper in her headmistress outfit...

One can dream.
    You can fight zack for her lol!

Cheque's in the post mate!
    Haha, it's what the people want!

Quote Originally Posted by victoria,ruby View Post
    Great interview,just one question when is Zack planning on making his pro debut he is looking mint and how are his legs coming on after the surgery.

I'll be doing some exclusive Zack Khan videos for MD very soon mate so will answer any and all questions you might have for Big Dawg himself...

I so didn't spot Zack pulling daft faces at 8min.40secs!!! Wait till I see himmmm!!! (Shakes fist)

It's great listening to Zack being somehwhat serious and giving some constructive criticism to these guys.

One can dream.
    lmaooo o my god giles you dirty boy, no homo

Anyone have any comments about Chris Jones who won the middle weights. Guy owns my gym but couldn't go to the show unfortunatly. Always comes in shape!

Sweet vids Giles boy!!!
    www.leighcarmichael.com

cecil was sick...geesh

Quote Originally Posted by theplastickid View Post
    Anyone have any comments about Chris Jones who won the middle weights. Guy owns my gym but couldn't go to the show unfortunatly. Always comes in shape!
    Yes, he looked amazing! I had him as the clear winner of the 80kg class, crazy condition and Flex Lewis shredded glutes, just a real shame what me and Shaun Joseph-Tavernier saw him doing in the mens toilets...

Yes, he looked amazing! I had him as the clear winner of the 80kg class, crazy condition and Flex Lewis shredded glutes, just a real shame what me and Shaun Joseph-Tavernier saw him doing in the mens toilets...
    eh???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast