Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Victor would have been a top tier comedian

Banned

Default Victor would have been a top tier comedian

Victor Martinez should have taken a side career in stand up. In the most recent MD victor was asked about whether or not 4 TIME MR O Jay Cutler should retire. THE ZERO TIME MR O answered as follows,"What would jay come back to? Phil Kicking ass?, or Kai or me(Victor) kicking his ass like I did in 2007." Insert comdey.. Victor who are you to say that? Dude you have NEVER EVER EVER EVER placed even a point higher than Jay in any show in history. You mention 2007. Ok 1st let me remind you,..DUDE YOU LOST!!! YOU DIDNT WIN! Who cares what people say..The judges, aka the people that decide the winner found JAy to be better. And lets say you did look better in 07. So what! Get over it. It was going on half a decade ago. Since we are in the land of make believe let's give Jay the Olympia he deserved in 2001. Now he still has 4 and you have 1 in your mind. Since then you came in 6th in 09, an embarrasing 8th in 2010, and 4th! Big freakin deal. You are the 1 that should be thinking retirement. you can't even compete at an Arnold never mind Olympia. You have never, and will never place higher than Jay and thats for 1 reason. You never derserved to. This isn't a thread I would normally post but you were talking outa the side of your neck in that article. BTW>> The asss shaking dance routine at the O was a little questionable bro.

Cool story, bro

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by farrellzach View Post
    Cool story, bro
    You being sarcastic or serious? Im curious as to what other people think about his comments

Cool story, bro
    Agree with this.
    To the OP, didn't you start one of these threads in Dorian's journal as well? Suit yourself, but I doubt any of them read this stuff.

never liked jay, he's a cancer in BB and a hematoma in the bicep

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Peri View Post
    Agree with this.
    To the OP, didn't you start one of these threads in Dorian's journal as well? Suit yourself, but I doubt any of them read this stuff.
    Jay has replied to several of my posts., and they have been turned into MD at least 5 or 6 times to go into the magazine. 1 of my q's was just in the most recent 1. Yes i did have an issue with something Dorian said as well. Its because I was reading the most recent MD, and both of them sounded like idiots. I actually liked them both for what they were, but you ever notice Jay never makes a negative remark about any1. Victor sounded like a child in that interview. IMO he's jealous of Jays success and he should be. Vics only won 1 major show, and he does a lot of shit talking.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thick mik View Post
    never liked jay, he's a cancer in BB and a hematoma in the bicep
    CAncer??? LOL. bro that's fine to have an opinion. He's the most popular, and respected champ in HISTORY! Every1 in BB has gone to Jay for advice. He has a great physique, and he pushes the "business" part of the sport better than any1. Let me ask you.. Thats fine you dont like Jay but in what way is he a cancer?

Banned

Cool story, bro
    thanks for reading. You obviously found it worth your time.

very true. i never could understand how folks were so much on his jock. and it amazes me that md still keeps him on their payroll given how crapily he performs. and he always has an excuse. lol...

^^^^^^^^^ i wanna see if he responds.

Quote Originally Posted by rtruse View Post
    Jay has replied to several of my posts., and they have been turned into MD at least 5 or 6 times to go into the magazine. 1 of my q's was just in the most recent 1. Yes i did have an issue with something Dorian said as well. Its because I was reading the most recent MD, and both of them sounded like idiots. I actually liked them both for what they were, but you ever notice Jay never makes a negative remark about any1. Victor sounded like a child in that interview. IMO he's jealous of Jays success and he should be. Vics only won 1 major show, and he does a lot of shit talking.
    They're all a bunch of self-important people who would never have become an action figure without the use of the sauce. They all think they're the best... at what? It's cool to have big muscles, I like the feeling of getting bigger, but at the end of the day what have you really done?
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

haha u sound like hater so stfu and go away

i'm truly surprised md is still has him on their roster. i guess boss blechman has money to burn....

he gettin' dropped anytime soon? that's 6 months of getting paid without doing anything. must be nice. only in america...

Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro vshape's Avatar

Victor Martinez should have taken a side career in stand up. In the most recent MD victor was asked about whether or not 4 TIME MR O Jay Cutler should retire. THE ZERO TIME MR O answered as follows,"What would jay come back to? Phil Kicking ass?, or Kai or me(Victor) kicking his ass like I did in 2007." Insert comdey.. Victor who are you to say that? Dude you have NEVER EVER EVER EVER placed even a point higher than Jay in any show in history. You mention 2007. Ok 1st let me remind you,..DUDE YOU LOST!!! YOU DIDNT WIN! Who cares what people say..The judges, aka the people that decide the winner found JAy to be better. And lets say you did look better in 07. So what! Get over it. It was going on half a decade ago. Since we are in the land of make believe let's give Jay the Olympia he deserved in 2001. Now he still has 4 and you have 1 in your mind. Since then you came in 6th in 09, an embarrasing 8th in 2010, and 4th! Big freakin deal. You are the 1 that should be thinking retirement. you can't even compete at an Arnold never mind Olympia. You have never, and will never place higher than Jay and thats for 1 reason. You never derserved to. This isn't a thread I would normally post but you were talking outa the side of your neck in that article. BTW>> The asss shaking dance routine at the O was a little questionable bro.
    Clown.
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
    http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

You're out of your mind bro. Jay's a great guy and I respect him for everything he's accomplished both in and out of bodybuilding but there's no doubt that Vic's a way better bodybuilder, regardless of what the heavily biased ifbb judges might think.

Quote Originally Posted by vshape View Post
    Clown.
    The absolute greatest thing I've ever seen on this forum...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik133 View Post

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast