Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Keith Williams - Two Weeks Out - Workout and More

wow. just wow.
    "you won't win whining all the time" - A.B. Flores

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You both dislike blackened bananas?
    If by "blackened bananas" you mean a middleweight fag from Minnesota......then YES!

what i really want to know is what the plan is after turning pro
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
    i don't like Keith phisique but i love his personality..... i don't like Oscar Ardon diet approach.. always the same for everyone... Low carbs, high protein

Yea...about that....I've got some bad news for you

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by leigh View Post
    Just a question, does he have a job?

How do these guys support themselves to just eat, sleep, train, pay the bills and for contest Gurus?
    The guy was a pro football player making, $220K a year for a decent amount of years, he's not hurting

Quote Originally Posted by barbellman View Post
    The guy was a pro football player making, $220K a year for a decent amount of years, he's not hurting
    Barb do you know how long he played for? I couldn't find the answer. I also didn't search very hard.

IFBB PRO

Default Class Act

All you guys talking negative should take some notes. Keith has been so close for so long and still has a great attitude, passion, and drive towards his goal! How many of you guys could with stand the amount of disappointment, and critical comments this man has for the last few years. Yet he never loses sight of winning that pro-card. Good luck bruh, and I hope you smash it at Nationals.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    Barb do you know how long he played for? I couldn't find the answer. I also didn't search very hard.

Seems like I remember watching him play for at least 2 or 3 seasons

Quote Originally Posted by barbellman View Post
    Seems like I remember watching him play for at least 2 or 3 seasons
    Oh nice. Depending on what his spending was like when he was playing, you could bank some good cash and live the bodybuilder dream for a good while off the saved cash. Fuck, I would

Keith seems like a cool cat. The problem is some of us have a have time looking at a super heavy weight like Keith and agree with him that he has a 30 inch waist. That would be rather small for a guy that size and weight.

Oscar doesn't want him to season his food unless it's to bland..... who comes up with that?.... He's 2 weeks out. Seasoning like Mrs. Dash hav no salt in them to begin with. Oscar likes to make his methods seem super scientific but some of them are lunacy.

Quote Originally Posted by kenkbj View Post
    All you guys talking negative should take some notes. Keith has been so close for so long and still has a great attitude, passion, and drive towards his goal! How many of you guys could with stand the amount of disappointment, and critical comments this man has for the last few years. Yet he never loses sight of winning that pro-card. Good luck bruh, and I hope you smash it at Nationals.
    couldn't of said it better. good luck big fella!

big Keith has one of the best attitudes ive ever seen. No complaining and whining, just a man whos working even harder and learning from his previous experiences. Hope he gets that pro card

Quote Originally Posted by Jude2 View Post
    Keith seems like a cool cat. The problem is some of us have a have time looking at a super heavy weight like Keith and agree with him that he has a 30 inch waist. That would be rather small for a guy that size and weight.
    I don't think you'll find many guys over 5'9 and 250 lbs with a 30 inch waist, I agree that's pretty ridiculous.

Regardless his waist does look smaller then it did before.

Keith is a great guy , his phisique is thick ,very nice quality pro muscle. Definitly his win this year , gotta get that pro card .

In the past three years Keith Williams has competed in seven bodybuilding contests that were pro qualifying events. In two of those contests Williams took third. And in the other five he was runner up. In this video, Williams gives us some idea about how it feels to be so close, so many times.

this is not a knock on Keith,or any other aspiring pro for that matter, but it seems to me that oftentimes some of these guys get so caught up in the immediate future or short-term goal(to gt a pro card) that they fail to think in a broader manner.
    Maybe i am wrong,but it seems to me that for some of these guys who compete for so long,that it almost becomes an "obsession" without any rational thought behind it.
    Maybe it would be a good thing to seat back and ask yourself WHY you need a pro crad and HOW a pro card can possibly benefit your life and the life of those around you. Isnt there anything else that i could put my time and energy into, that would actually make a truly significant change in my life and in the life of others?
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast